[quote name='awiiya' post='21514' date='Dec 8 2008, 01:58 AM']Hello kingdakad.

Yes, the long hair does make him look like a girl. But he loses it and becomes quite handsome. And well worth the bad hair cut.

Awi[/quote]

One word "Fabio" nuff said! Lol :yahoo:

Alright, thanks for the help/welcome even if it sounds so hostile. Will do read the bestiary, is just that yeah, I never been in the forums so I never quite looked at all the topics or even read them. I even googled for the images of all the characters in Magic Duel, but never found any site giving a pic. of all of them. I'll look for them now in the forums, if I find them. Thank you though.

- Kingdakad

And hi Awi & Boobies & Stormrunner. =D

I went in the Bestiary, didn't find the archer. I guess is a really late stage then. Seems like loreroot somewhat.

i just saw it in the bestiary so it is there, you didnt look hard enough :(

the reason you didnt find them anywhere else is because they are nowhere else, they were drawn for the game and are property of Magic Duel, the only places the pictures are on the internet are in game, and on this forum

[quote name='Glaistig' post='21513' date='Dec 8 2008, 08:42 AM']Aww. Poor new player has to be greeted by Glai out of pity since no actual player wants to say hi. Well, you must be honored anyway, I being myself.

And that "female" archer is most definitely male, not just because he looks quite ugly as all males are but that's how he's addressed in the creature description. Unfortunately for you, I don't feel like telling you his name what with the undue honor you paid him by calling him female, so you can look at the Bestiary section of the forums to find out. I mean, there's only so many archers released in MD right now, so you'll only have to check 9 topics if you're stupid and unlucky, less if you're not. 8] 'Sides, you'd be putting Aqune's labor to good use instead of being lazy and having some older player tell you everything, now wouldn't you?[/quote]
Talk about being hostile and mean.
Apologize for your behavior, bad goat!

Dude, man. I'll give you a virtual cookie complete with the asterisks if you can point out what was hostile and mean in my hello. Look what I have to endure--I go out of my way to say hello when no one else does after several views, and this is what I get in return. You know what? I won't do it again, I promise. Don't appreciate Glai-greeting, well, you aren't worthy of it. You can be greeted by [i]awiiya[/i]; I'm sure she's like [i]totally[/i] better than me and you'd be missing out on [i]nothing[/i].

I shouldn't even be humoring you by replying. I shouldn't be attaching the pictures of all the archers in MD and listing their names because of your *cough*pathetic*cough* ineptitude. But, well, I can't help my graciousness, now can I? And yes, I purposely lied and said 9 archers when there are 10, just to fluster. [u][color="#ff0000"][url="http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/kompeito/DA.jpg"]1-6[/url][/color][/u] are levels of one creature, [u][color="#ff0000"][url="http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/kompeito/LA.jpg"]7-10[/url][/color][/u] are another. And, in case you're missing it, those underlined numbers are links to the larger pictures posted in Aqune's threads.

If none of these is the archer you're looking for, your eyesight is screwed. That, or your memory. Or your brain. You could be hallucinating and indulging in fantasies about female archers in the artstyle of MD.

[img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/kompeito/archers.jpg[/img]

When did the option to attach images disappear? Do you know how long that took me to arrange them so that a player could not look at the image properties and find the link to the creature directory? I also suggest that directory be secured, as well as the link to attack a person, view rpc logs and who knows what else.

[quote name='Glaistig' post='21725' date='Dec 10 2008, 08:14 PM']You can be greeted by [i]awiiya[/i]; I'm sure she's like [i]totally[/i] better than me and you'd be missing out on [i]nothing[/i].[/quote]

A female awiiya? Where? From my knowledge there is only a [i]male[/i] one.

Awi

[quote name='Glaistig' post='21513' date='Dec 8 2008, 08:42 AM']Aww. Poor new player has to be greeted by Glai out of pity since no actual player wants to say hi. Well, you must be honored anyway, I being myself.

And that "female" archer is most definitely male, not just because he looks quite ugly as all males are but that's how he's addressed in the creature description. [b]Unfortunately for you, I don't feel like telling you his name what with the undue honor you paid him by calling him female[/b], so you can look at the Bestiary section of the forums to find out. I mean, there's only so many archers released in MD right now, so you'll only have to check 9 topics[b] if you're stupid and unlucky[/b], less if you're not. 8] 'Sides, you'd be putting Aqune's labor to good use instead of [b]being lazy and having some older player tell you everything, now wouldn't you?[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Glaistig' post='21725' date='Dec 11 2008, 05:14 AM']Dude, man. I'll give you a virtual cookie complete with the asterisks if you can point out what was hostile and mean in my hello. Look what I have to endure--I go out of my way to say hello when no one else does after several views, [b]and this is what I get in return[/b]. You know what? I won't do it again, I promise. Don't appreciate Glai-greeting, well, [b]you aren't worthy of it.[/b] You can be greeted by [i]awiiya[/i]; [b]I'm sure she's like [i]totally[/i] better than me and you'd be missing out on [i]nothing[/i][/b].

I shouldn't even be humoring you by replying. I shouldn't be attaching the pictures of all the archers in MD and listing their names because of your[b] *cough*pathetic*cough* ineptitude[/b]. But, well, I can't help my graciousness, now can I? And yes, I purposely lied and said 9 archers when there are 10, just to fluster. [u][color="#ff0000"][url="http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/kompeito/DA.jpg"]1-6[/url][/color][/u] are levels of one creature, [u][color="#ff0000"][url="http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/kompeito/LA.jpg"]7-10[/url][/color][/u] are another. And, in case you're missing it, those underlined numbers are links to the larger pictures posted in Aqune's threads.

If none of these is the archer you're looking for, your eyesight is screwed. That, or your memory. [b]Or your brain.[/b] You could be hallucinating and indulging in fantasies about female archers in the artstyle of MD.

[img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/kompeito/archers.jpg[/img]

When did the option to attach images disappear? Do you know how long that took me to arrange them so that a player could not look at the image properties and find the link to the creature directory? I also suggest that directory be secured, as well as the link to attack a person, view rpc logs and who knows what else.[/quote]
Just plain hurtful... Snik Snif.. :'(

Ahem, my dear bunny, there is nothing that could be labelled "mean" or "hostile" in those bolded words; they never indicated that the subject [i]was[/i] stupid and lazy and patty hectic lei inept or whatnot. Not to mention it is of my very esteemable opinion that nearly everyone is stupid and lazy to some point, even yours truly, so even if someone rash [u]assumed[/u] my words [i]implied[/i] those things, there is no need to be hurt. Okay, well, maybe I indicated that our new player here was lazy, but the same argument put forth just a sentence ago applies yet. Neither should one be ashamed for paying someone more honor than he deserves, necessarily, and just because [i]I[/i] show that it makes me feel less pleasant doesn't mean my judgment has to be a standard, though I thank you very kindly for the flattering.

Therefore, by being the one to indirectly categorize such persons who have dominant traits of laziness and stupidity or like concepts as something negative with your reactions, you are the one who is being mean and hostile. You must forgive some flaws, for all persons have their good points--and if not so, then you must strive to change them rather than condemn. Who's to say laziness and stupidity is always bad, in any case? In contrast, openly showing a lack of appreciation for my effort to welcome someone is rude to say at the least, and to be misunderstood because of [u]assumptions[/u] naturally upsets me. Yes, I did say he was unworthy and express my disgruntlement in reaction. If you want to call me mean for that, then do so. I regret being a little harsh to the misguided-and-incapable-of-correct-understanding now, but what's done is done. You may have your virtual cookie regardless of your failure, for I pity you and I feel guilt for my treatment of such pitiable creatures. *gives cookies*

And awiiya-who-claims-to-be-of-the-inferior-gender, there is someone by the same name I think of as female in my head. Say hello, will you?

I think you misunderstood, lightsage-Awimale; the Awi I spoke of first just has the same name as Awi who posted after. I don't make mistakes, so the Awi I spoke of first is female. Therefore, since you insist on your proud possession of masculinity, there are two awiiyas: one female and one male.

As to inferiority, I don't see your point. I never claimed my truths should affect your views; dry. Hrrrh. I suppose I'm supposed to defend my supposition.

[codebox]differences Awimale spoke of = traits generally belonging to one gender (f) + traits generally belonging to another gender (m)

Where Glai is the judger and traits are measured in worthiness rather than quantity:
traits generally belonging to one gender (f) > traits generally belonging to another gender (m)

Therefore, in general, when the worthiness of possessed traits measures the magnitude of gender and Glai is the aribitrator:
one gender (f) > another gender (m).[/codebox]
This is a truth where Glai is concerned, and if I already have a disclaimer that says that all content in my posts only concern my own self. As I said, if you mean to communicate a point, you're not doing so well.

I don't suppose you're going to argue that one should not judge a character trait as better than another? Especially a gender-specific trait? Or were you just saying that so I could happily know your own opinion? In that case, why, I am happy to know your opinion.

EDIT: Lu says I'm being mean.

I apologize for my mean behavior.

Do not be bothered by my meanness.

I will be going now; can't continuously post on the forums for so long.

P.S. One of the levels of the Medusa creature or whatever it's named now looks like an archer because it is holding its thin tail as one would a bow. And the tail looks a little like a bow. Too lazy to look it up and link it, sorry.

Oh yes, the Great Glai is never wrong. There are two versions of me. The female one seems to only come out when people first meet me, and then immediately after they refer to her the male version comes out.

As to the point, I was expressing my opinion, and although in Glai reality those possesing the same gender as Glai>those of the opposite gender, in Awi reality it is incomparable.

My proof:

[codebox]Traits belonging to males are defined on the interval [exceedingly masculine, unisex) and are measured on the Masculine axis.

Traits belonging to females are defined on the interval [exceedingly feminine, unisex) and are measured on the Feminine axis.

Therefore, Masculine traits cannot be compared to Female traits. QED.
[/codebox]

Awi

Dear lord Glai.. your ranting and over pompous pretentious words have broken the format of our sacred forum...

lol

He, I can imagine me living under a bridge now seeing a goat move over it throwing verbal assaults at me.
Alas, I am but a troll, leave me alone..

Just decided to make myself known on this forum while MD is down...for me at least. Some of you already know me as the mischievous raider of kitchens and maker of cup-hats. *grins* This morning I finally defeated the second willow guard and figured out the Berserker's Way puzzle in about an hour :) Yay for productive mornings ^^