hello.... well Im not new in here but newer ever posted anything so now I think Ill start with HELLO and intrduction.... :P I'm frostas.... proud member of Guerrilla Golemicarum alliance... :good:

hmmmm.... now I dont know what to say more.... well I think I will go and lay down on beach and watch the stars :D

You know what, if stormchum can use hello topics to advertise consumption of questionable substances...

Would you like to become more involved in MD without the pain of building a freaking roleplayer character or some other such useless thing? Join the MagicDuel Newspaper Project! No matter who you are and what your capabilities amount to, you can help out in some way, and contribute to a worthy cause! Ohohohoho, what fun! Just indicate your interest to receive more information!

(not that stormrunner has posted yet, but he will!)

Oh, and this is a hello.

Oh, good! You are experiencing one more level of the wonderful game we all love with the exclusion of myself, MD! Welcome, because, you know, if more people like you joined the forums, it might actually serve some sort of purpose!

Meanwhile, how about getting further involved in different aspects of MD? For sure, your dedication to one of the first alliances and this newly-made decision to join the forums indicates an appreciable inclination! How about joining a project? Oh, I know, MDNP is just the thing for you! You can be a part of something that will undoubtedly somehow make MD greater, the creation of a newspaper for all MD players! What do you say? Interested? No need to be shy, of course, you can just say you are!

[quote name='Glaistig' post='25558' date='Feb 17 2009, 01:32 PM']You know what, if stormchum can use hello topics to advertise consumption of questionable substances...

Would you like to become more involved in MD without the pain of building a freaking roleplayer character or some other such useless thing? Join the MagicDuel Newspaper Project! No matter who you are and what your capabilities amount to, you can help out in some way, and contribute to a worthy cause! Ohohohoho, what fun! Just indicate your interest to receive more information!

(not that stormrunner has posted yet, but he will!)

Oh, and this is a hello.[/quote]

Hehe, thanks for the greetings and invitation. We will see what develops, MD has been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to mp4. If I stay hooked, then I'll check out the news paper :D

...with my brains and my manners, obviously...

in all these months, i always told myself to make a hello topic, and then, i found an interesting discussion going on and forgot all about saying hello -.-

i hope you will forgive me that it took me over 5 months to finally get around to say hello to everyone :P

But, without destroying the moment with long explanations, here we go:

[center][size=5][font="Arial Black"]HI ALL^^[/font][/size][/center] :hi:

thanks for the great time i already had, and for all that's still left to come ^_^