i do believe he is right lol

with this being the best mmorpg out there

but ihave to wonder if it is so good why arent you telling people about it

we need to advertise this game to everyone we know that likes to play this

i am doing so to all i know and have gotten my nephew involved in it

some of you know him as odamarasengon he is annoying but hell he is new

Hey, started the game about a week ago, and only just came over to the forum. The game looks so wonderful, and the system is simply amazing! I look forward to seeing how the game develops over time.

:) Welcome, and feel free to ask questions.

Just wondering, why is it that so many people have a MtG color quiz banner in their signature? The only thing I know is that it's a card game.. It must be really fun or something.

I read one post and saw it as a signature and decided to take the quiz. :lol: I used to play the game and was curious to see what I'd come up as. I knew in advance I'd be blue though...

It's a card game that uses colors as specific battle types. White tends to be healing, Black tends to use death, Red tends to use fire hard hitting damage, blue tends to use magic and traps, green tends to...I don't remember. :lol: I never played with green so I don't really remember how it works.. That's the basic gist to it though. A color to determine the type of attacks you'll use.

I like card games, although I've only played.. one. >:P It was pretty similar in that cards were sorted into colors and had different characteristics based on their color; I stopped playing it because they began to sell premium cards (this was an online, free multiplayer game). But I plan to test a card game in alpha called alteil. It's supposed to be one of the most popular card games in Japan and has won art awards.

Anyway, I'm white. Actually, that made me feel a bit bad; the description of white didn't really appeal to me. I think rules are important, yes, but sometimes I do betray them if I feel it makes sense.. the only thing is that more often my morals and ideals coincide with the law.

I don't really think this is that accurate. ;);) But look, we're sisters/brothers/kin (mentally), Ren! Let's lock arms and clasps fists in shining understanding.

Welcome to MagicDuel, hope you have fun, ask questions to that person over there, MD's still being developed, etc. :) Nice to see another new member coming to MagicDuel.

green is for power and nature

and i value destructive forces a little bit more than nature though i do love the out doors i do rather a world conquest over it though

oh and i am red your enemy

the enemy of both white and blue i think and ally of black

that is awesome d&d was a favorite of mine and i still have the books to prove it lol

this game has great graphics and a good story line and it is more pvp than anything else you will encounter so work up those wins and losses but make sure you have a balance as you get more xp that away

i think by looking at your profile page you dont really stand a chance against any of my characters except for my newly created mp3

The ReaperDeathSeal

and he will be awesome enough to beat all at mp3 and mp4 when he gets there of course in about 10 days by then i will have 5 dark archer 2's

6 armor assassins and an elemental 2

maybe an elemental 3 not sure may take a little longer

heys, believe me it's all of it fun :)

i havent played D&D before either :( though to my credit it is partly cos my friends didnt want to go through the whole hassle of teaching me

Hey, some of you have probably seen me around the game world, so I decided to go ahead and register on the forum.

I'll take this time to apologize for any n00bish behavior I may have conducted thus far in the game, I have learned the basics of game decorum, and hope to no longer be a nuisance to anyone.

But um, anyway, Hi!

Hullo, suppose I can't go on the whole "Welcome, ask anyone questions, we all want to help, except you'd better ask that person over there rather than me," speel. I don't think I've seen you, though. e__e; Effects of storymode taking place. . .