Adepts too

Morrggana

I think that runs a little counter to the point of adepts. In my opinion this is to form in game teaching/learning relationships, and to bring new players to the game. If one person could adept to so many the purpose would be missed I think.

I think that runs a little counter to the point of adepts. In my opinion this is to form in game teaching/learning relationships, and to bring new players to the game. If one person could adept to so many the purpose would be missed I think.

Or not, it could form stronger relationships between existing players & yes Calyx I hate saying no to my friends.

the original purpose of adepts was to get more people to play the game. Now that they are changeable i do not think that being more than one person's adept is suitable. Instead I think that is someone doesn't start with person of their choosing for an adept that they should be auto-assigned to an LHO. This way they will have someone to talk to about the game. And an introduction of depts could be added so they know.

considering i'm an LHO i like this idea :)

on a less greedy note, it would be helpful for new players to at least have a friendy face they can ask q's to as opposed to changing people on the live help

If people become auto assigned to LHO's then they would attain the requirements for MP6 without having to search for them like the rest of us, and this would limit everyone elses chances or attaining enough adepts to reach MP6...

I would sugjest that if the auto assigning is introduced, that only a limited number of people can be auto assinged to each LHO...

-Dalorian