how about this idea? increase the slot for creature in ritual

barracuda

how about this idea? increase the slot for creature in ritual when you advance to next mind level.

for example, Mp3 got 6 creature slot for ritual as normal now. when advance to Mp4, you get another 1 slot - 7 creatures in ritual... Mp5 got 8 slots and so on....

This way, I think it feels like we have advanced in army building since we have got bbigger army, not just the old creature in the old ritual. The more MP should mean more powerful of the *summoner* so they can process more creatures army and also..in ritual....

This is not affected the balance of the game because different mind power levels can not attack each other apart from the RPC (which I think it's bad idea for RPC to attack lower mind power level anyway)...

What about the alliances' members? Mp4 can attack mp5 and vice versa. It's hard enough for a mp4 to battle a mp5 without the extra creature. And since the number of alliances are growing...I don't know what will happen.

Just my 3 cents :D

I don't think this is a good reason because in a rit your attacking power is divided into the number of creatures in a rit. An 8 creature rit could actually be weaker then a 6 creat rit, making it less not more effective.

Also as dst mention alliance members can attack all levels. This would only make it even more unbalanced.

There are creatures with special abilities (and you know at what creature I'm referring...hope at least ) . So if you put that creatures in the spare 2 slots the ritual can become deadly. Also who knows what other creatures will be implemented. With what abilities and so on.

stormrunner's 2 cents

lol this would definately add a new battle strategy every mp lvl. but at the same time alliances would somehow have to be segregated from this as they can attack any other alliance member. I think the creature amount should stay the same and instead focus on the balancing issue that there is.