Help phrog

Sol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Sol, you know that I always will help you. We must find way to help Phrog. Releasing heat is a nice way to help him. But we must find the better way to help. We must know why he can't start fire (if I get it correct, lol), find basic criteria, like in principle of Balance.... I haven't much time now.... But I will help as I can.

Use the Sun. It's a Constant source of Heat and Flame high in the Sky Accessible to All. With Mirrors or Lenses you can Easily focus the Light into a Point which Will create Flame if Given the right Fuel. The Wizard used the Sun to Summon Wodin Originally, so why no Use it to restart the Flame in phrog's Soul?

Personally I think every one is not looking at this from the right perspective the following is his scroll whether concisely or sub concisely HE SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire can be used to help or hinder.

We all need warmth to survive (except the shades, maybe). Too much heat will destroy anything (except the shades, maybe).

A coal removed from the seat of a fire grows cold and will go out. The same coal returned to the fire will blaze brightly, again. So, too, are people. Watch out for the ones who are alone, their light may be going out. Bring them back to the hearth or join them and blaze brighter together.

Rumors, true or not, can run across the land faster than a wind-blown grass fire. Rumors can attract us, fascinate us, light a fire under us and make us move. Be careful how and why you move, the rumor that inspired you may be empty and leave you burned. On the other hand, you may get lucky and find truth in the unlikeliest of places.

Do I bring comfort or chaos? Do I speak truth or do I fan flames of controversy?

Come sit by my fire. Get comfortable. I offer my guidance and support. Careful, though, don't get burned.

I am the Firestarter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

----A coal removed from the seat of a fire grows cold and will go out. The same coal returned to the fire will blaze brightly, again. So, too, are people. Watch out for the ones who are alone, their light may be going out. Bring them back to the hearth or join them and blaze brighter together.----

this part specifically seems to be the main clue we must either take him "back to the hearth" which I don t know him well enough to know where that would be referring to or we must "join them and blaze brighter together"....

"Must be feeling as ill as myself...".....and here he states he is feeling ill not just cold so maybe it is something else???

if i am not mistaken, there is a little flame, breathed by two medusae, over the gate of ages where he collapsed... and the gates are the entrance to golemus. maybe the flame pillar really was his destination...? an option would be, to try and use the breathed flames to relight his fire... metaphoricly... just long enough for him to reach what he originally searched...

the means to achieve this could indeed be to gather supporters, "join them and blaze brighter together".... like mishadowst said.

Before you guys get too out of whack with the angiens giving "light" business. When he says "please light...please light.." he's still trying to get his drachorn to light the wood on fire. He's not calling out for that light. ^_^

if i am not mistaken, there is a little flame, breathed by two medusae, over the gate of ages where he collapsed... and the gates are the entrance to golemus. maybe the flame pillar really was his destination...? an option would be, to try and use the breathed flames to relight his fire... metaphoricly

@Suuljin, You are mistaken I think. While there is indeed a flame atop of the gate of ages, I took it to be more of some sort of magical or sybolic flame. The figures atop the gate are some sort of mermen, you will find if you study it closely.

Each figure has a tail that curls and meets to form the center of the gate. Each clutches one hand to his cheast (an oath of fealty? to someone, something?), and each holds a trident. I think being that these are both clearly water creatures, the flame is more likely to put phrog's fire out, than rekindle it.

With that in mind, perhaps it is his location that is the problem? Golemus is a land surrounded by the sea, gaurded by mermen...not a good place for a firestarter to sit. Perhaps he should be moved to a more firey area.

Page 211 [2008-09-05 00:54:15]

A Freezing Firestarter

Thoughts are delicate but powerful drops of life. Formed together, they may create something truly amazing. Apart, they might crumble. A small gathering of people brought more drachorns to phrog, and in his unconscious state, he thought he could feel something warm by his face. Others are encouraged to help phrog always have at least one drachorn nearby, lest he freeze completely!

Hmm... What else could we do?

The elementals burns anything they touch too, but I guess it would hurt him... I brought a lorerootian-made blanket yesterday for u and phrog when u were asleep, but I guess blankets won't to the work xb. Well, heat-creation can be made with other things than drachorns. Upgrading creatures, fighting, jogging around, all creates heat. Maybe we can do these things around him to warm up the environment?

Well, there is one more thing that gives warmth : booze, a.k.a., alcohol. Mur has lots of them fo the upcoming festival...

I cannot understand why everyone is putting so much effort into making up things for the AL when there is so much wonderful role playing and adventuring that is going unreported. The real events of MagicDuel are ignored while other stories are fabricated. This is just not right. It's time to revolt ... well, at least complain vigorously. Phrog making Fire is cool, but ...

I cannot understand why everyone is putting so much effort into making up things for the AL when there is so much wonderful role playing and adventuring that is going unreported. The real events of MagicDuel are ignored while other stories are fabricated. This is just not right. It's time to revolt ... well, at least complain vigorously. Phrog making Fire is cool, but ...

Hmmm... I think we don't want another character "gone" as Wodin...

And as Mishadowst contacted me and phrog has something in common... we are tricksters... I create illusions and he creates rumours/fire and thats similar I think...

Thats why I'll try and help him.