Number of creatures

Myrddin

When you begin playing, you are limited to 16 creatures.

I understand that there are rules and abilities that let you modify/shift most of the games' boundaries, and this includes the number of creatures you can have.

I see numerous people walking around with 18 creatures, for example.

My first question is this: how do you get more than 16 creatures? Is it part of a role you assume in the game (a reward for playing a role?). Can you buy extra places for creatures from the MD shop? (if so, where? is it limited to donators?) Is it a reward for winning a contest?

In know you can buy unique creatures in the MD shop. Do these creature count towards you normal creature limit?

Being able to have more creatures would be a huge boost to any player, as I often find myself waiting for my creatures to age before I can level them. And consequently I hide in sanctuaries because I'd like to be in full health when I finally can see what I should do next with them. People that can hold more creatures simply get a fresh batch and start to level them, too.

What is the maximum number of creatures anyone can have? I saw a players that had 28 creatures (a level 4 player!). That looks a bit unfair, doesn't it? Twelve extra creatures to play, while I have to keep a number big ones, so I can create a few good ritual, leaving me with only a few creatures I can grow so they can be sacrificed.

(people that know, please answer what you can)

You can buy extra slots in MD shop. There are 20 slots for each shop reset (extra features section I think). yes, the special creatures will count (in the end) but you can buy them even if you have maximum number of creatures.