Odding Noise

Raven

NelyaSetesh is walking in the forest for few hours now. She is very tired, so she decides taking a rest. She sits down near a big tree, her back against the trunk of the tree. She is looking the nature all around her and begins to fall asleep. She starts thinking about a secret thing. Suddenly she feels herself falling into void, she opens her eyes but seeing nothing, only darkness. Her mind becomes completly blur and faded.
She dont feel anymore her body as if she detached herself from it.
It seems that Nelya is falling towards a very odd and multicolor source of light. When she reachs this source, light was too powerful and she seems to be absorbed by it...
In the forest of Loreroot a very strident cry was heard, birds fly away from the place where NelyaSetesh was fallen asleep. But now her body just diseppears without traces...

This is a matter of the utmost concern. Any information regarding the whereabouts of Lady NelyaSetesh will be [b]greatly[/b] appreciated. Anyone with knowledge of this: please notify Eden, BlackThorn, Raven, Udgard, or any member of the Guardians of the Root at your earliest convenience.

I believe that Nelya discovered a new magic that gave her the ability to turn into birds. The scream that was heard was the initial change to her body, but now she is exploring the lands in a form of many birds. That explains the secret she was thinking of, the scream and the birds as well as her disappearance.

The scales of Balance have been shifted since the loss of Khalazdad the Black.. Perhaps this is the beginning result of the shifting of Balance... The Shades might be morphing the realm of Loreroot into a warped corruption and NelyaSetesh was merely the first victim..

Just a theory..

ok then have to tell wind not to move the pub, and shades power doesn't reach loreroot I think it only Marind's Bell and the No Man's Lands - and possibly the Archives though I don't trust what the shades say anyway so I don't know and as far as I know only shades use that light, damn I just had I very bad ithought what if they want to use her to make a new the black she is of the light if that is subverted she would become even more powerful than the black was with nature fury behind her it would not be good for anyone

[quote name='stormrunner' post='17023' date='Sep 19 2008, 08:09 PM']ok then have to tell wind not to move the pub[/quote]
Move... the pub. What madness is this 'pub'? Is this the delusion of people pretending to drink air from invisible vessels and pay with invisible coin?

Move the barber shop while you're about it; failing that, convince the men of this utterly insane world to grow proper beards.

[quote]and shades power doesn't reach loreroot[/quote]
You are aware of the source of the Ferryman's power, yes?

[quote]though I don't trust what the shades say anyway[/quote]
Strange. They speak highly of you.

[quote]damn I just had I very bad ithought what if they want to use her to make a new the black she is of the light if that is subverted she would become even more powerful than the black was with nature fury behind her it would not be good for anyone[/quote]
At last you talk some sense. Yes; the disappearance of Lady NelyaSetesh is a matter of the utmost gravity. I call on all of Loreroot and its allies to aid us in our search for her.

Multi-coloured lights bear an eerie similarity to what Khalazdad and his followers turned into when they went into Necrovion through the Howling Gates:

Page 115 [2008-07-05 04:03:47 - The Shade Ballance - Kh.]
Suddenly, Khalazdad started to divide into many collors and slowly he vanished away, Some of the people in front of the Howling Gates started to disolve into collored lights too, following Khalazdad into Necrovion. The dark places looked fascinating for them but most feared the possible dengers. While inspecting the new place, they all gathered in front of a tunnel exit. None of them could enter it because the darkness was so dense that they all feared they will perish if they try to enter it. While staring into the dark tunnel, they noticed that it was moving and something was comming out of it....frozen in panic they watched how the dark figure was taking shape.

So it does seem likely she was taken through the Howling Gates into Necrovion but if she really is there then how to get to her. Only those that have died or the Shade Sentinels can go into Outer Necrovion whom I doubt would be interested in helping her and no one yet has been able to get into Inner Necrovion at all.

[quote name='stormrunner' post='17040' date='Sep 20 2008, 12:20 PM']I found a trace of her in raven hold but it was faint and didn't go any where.[/quote]
Yeah, i also saw her shadow there before...

Maybe you are right and Khalazdad can help...