Additional Chat Actions

Tiberius Reign

Having looked through the new idea list, I did not see one about chat effects I'd like to see added, for those of us who get to the list in the shop.

Worship, bow, hail, thank, greet, wave, etc. Simple actions.

Also, I'd like to have mock's profanity removed, seeing as how I got told off rather loudly the first time I used it.

I'm posting this here because Lightsage said it belonged here.

I can't say I've used the Mock feature much, but I'm surprised to hear there is some in there *makes a mental note to check that...*

While It might be Nice to have some new Chat features, it will be pretty unlikely that they will be done anytime soon.

Besides using the *s (or whatever works for you) to denote an action works well enough for any role play that might come up.

and wynken, there is a system in place for these commands already, you have to unlock the code from the MD Shop though...

[quote name='TheNinjunny' post='18802' date='Oct 22 2008, 09:45 PM']I can't say I've used the Mock feature much, but I'm surprised to hear there is some in there *makes a mental note to check that...*

While It might be Nice to have some new Chat features, it will be pretty unlikely that they will be done anytime soon.

Besides using the *s (or whatever works for you) to denote an action works well enough for any role play that might come up.

and wynken, there is a system in place for these commands already, you have to unlock the code from the MD Shop though...[/quote]
I just uncovered that option yesterday, though I can't afford to purchase it as of yet. I use free credits.

<.<
>.>

Don't judge me.