Help needed to create an AI capable of A25 support

• Root Admin

After seeing what came out with the AI for my book,

(btw..  that is shocking...i couldn't be more amazed really..it manages to reach areas of the logic in the book that i didnt write yet , but because they make sense, the AI connects them and reveals new things that are even novelty for myself as the author of that text)

I decided that A25 docs could be made INTERACTIVE, meaning that you would explain in your own basic words what quest you want to achive, and the AI would research what tools to use, what code to write, what path to follow etc... imagine that.

Its years of data gathered, and all these need to be formatted in a certain way. I am talking about all the content on the A25 docs forum section (most of you dont have access to that, but you will if you will participate in this).

I need help formatting these, basically a lot of copy paste work, with some editing where needed. Some comments need to be rephrased, or at least extracted and put in the correct context.

This is a big project, but i am 100% sure i can do my part with the AI and code, but i am also sure i can not handle and readh that much text , and i need help.

Anyone interested?

Post as reply here