Releasing avatars instead of trading

Glaistig

Well, it turns out Inno no longer wants my avatar, but he suggested that I release it into the shop so others could have a chance at it. However, although I don't want to keep my avatar from use by someone, I don't want to take any currently in the shop (well, right now there's none, but later on, I mean) another wants either.

So there should be a way of returning an avatar to the shop without taking another! No?

personally i think if we get an avy we should be able to keep it like a suit in the closet so we can change back to it if we wanted to have 3 or 4 that we could change between :good:

just my 2c

Kragel
The Metal Mage

Ha! I was looking for this topic. I asked and for the moment is not possible. But in the future when the player will be able to customize his/her interface it might get implemented.
@Kragel: Having 3 or 4 avis? Are you insane? There are so few avatars and sooo many players...why take take the other's chance of having one?

[quote name='dst' post='19592' date='Nov 8 2008, 02:14 AM']@Kragel: Having 3 or 4 avis? Are you insane? There are so few avatars and sooo many players...why take take the other's chance of having one?[/quote]

all im saying is if you have an avy and buy a new one you should not have to give the old one up i mean it is yours too right and as someone who is willing to draw avys im all fo making more all the time i just have to get them turned in :rolleyes::)

[quote name='dst' post='19592' date='Nov 8 2008, 12:14 AM']Ha! I was looking for this topic. I asked and for the moment is not possible. But in the future when the player will be able to customize his/her interface it might get implemented.
@Kragel: Having 3 or 4 avis? Are you insane? There are so few avatars and sooo many players...why take take the other's chance of having one?[/quote]

Mmkay, I will save the avatar until those changes happen.

As for having several avatars, I don't really agree. Avatars represent players' identities; you wouldn't make two entirely different roles and act them out at different times, right? Therefore I think players should only be allowed to have one, and as dst said, there's such a limited amount of avatars it would be unfeasible.

Until another time then,
Glai

• 2 weeks later...

Customize avatars? I hope theres a rule of how much you can customize it....SOME avatars should be banned! They are so ugly!

Although the number of avatars...would be interesting but has about 25percent of my support...

The avatar shows and simbolizes who that player is...i dont know if we should have many in that case...each player should try to get an avatar that links with their role they wish to play. This way theres always plenty of avatars aslong as everyone doesnt choose to want to be an assasin or something...0.o

Trading...putting avatars back? Dont know about you guys but i want mine off the market:) If your going to leave MD then...i dont know...i guess too bad your avatar is not available to many others?

MR-6
P:S
Unless inactivity over 2month deletes your account partially, causing the avatar to be taken away? A bit too harsh....someone could get real sick and cant play for a few months...i dont know.