Boredom's Survival

I am Bored

Alliance of Bored People  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I propose a new alliance just for bored people, and I propose that I am Bored be the leader. I have even been bored enough to create a reasonably good image for the alliance:)

Here it is:

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Boredom's Survival[/i]
[b]Leader:[/b] [i]I am Bored[/i]
[b]Land Association:[/b][spoiler][i]The Underground[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Icon:[/b] the icon is attached.

I wasn't sure if the land needed to be hidden so I hid it anyway even though there isn't such a place.

:rolleyes: me no want be banned:( and besides i like long polls. would it be okay of the choices acutally were different? (already knows 40 different answers to the question that was deleated) :friends: :pardon: :sorry: :bad: :crazy: :fool: :offtopic: :) wait was that to many smilies?

i voted YES
i think an ally of bored people could be fun, their ally chat would be a bit deserted, but hey, that's only their problem, and we could get easy wins from those bored people who are too lazy to set proper defs, so why not have that ally? xD
And IAB will keep on making useless and stupid polls and threads until he is finally back in game and has something else to do, so why not let him have his very own ally? :rolleyes:

i dont think that getting support from other ppl will help anyone to get his own alliance, its on mur to decide will someone get alliance or not, its ONLY HIS DECISION and nobodys else, so in my opinion this is a futile try, since you wont get alliance just like that, YOU need to do lots of work to achieve that

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of social implications do you expect this alliance of yours to have?
Why would you be aligned to that homeland over another?

How is this not just another alliance just for the sake of an alliance?

Just a few basic questions :blink:

[quote name='Granos' post='20526' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:26 PM']What kind of social implications do you expect this alliance of yours to have?
Why would you be aligned to that homeland over another?

How is this not just another alliance just for the sake of an alliance?

Just a few basic questions :blink:[/quote]

Talking to me or IMB?

[b]EDIT by Chewett: talking to imb[/b]

• 7 months later...