GG Creatures

MRnegative6

Hey,

I would like to see what types of ideas of creatures people want in GG, Im looking for about 8 different types. I dont want the stats, but what kind of creature they are. Maybe your creature could be one of them that ends up in GG?

The theme of the creature is Goulish, spookey, dead, Fishy, serpent, reptile, ghostly. (These are the family you should try to choose from, unless you have some other idea, but these are the top nominies)

I want them posted in this format:

[i]Name Of Creature + its family:
Your in game name:
Description (With a drawing if possible [b]NO COPY PASTE OFF THE INTERNET):[/b]
Main creature power:
A short summary of creatures story:[/i]

Example:
[i]Name of creature:[/i]MR-6 (Fishy + Reptile family + Serpent)
[i]Your game name:[/i]MRnegative6
[i]Description:[/i]Cool. but yet mysterious 8)
[i]Main creature power:[/i]Life stealer
[i]A short summary of creatures story:[/i]
Your worst nightmare

If for some reason theres more than one level per creature (So it can level up like many creatures already in MD, please write down each level down, using a new format list for every creature, not all piled up in one.

Thank you,
MR-6

What happened to the Golems?
This is Golemus we are talking about, so we should have Golem-type creatures.
We even have Golem's Mill.

Anyway, here is my creature:

level 1
Creature name: Spirit Serpent (reptile, serpent, ghostly)
My name: *Tremir*
Description: ghostly snake-like creature
Main Power: weaken defense
Story:
The faded remains of the ancient Feathered Serpents is little more then a memory of what it once was. With no physical form and no very little power, there is little it can do right now.
But who knows what will happen when it starts to remember?

level 2
Creature name: Ghost Serpent (reptile, serpent, ghostly)
Description: a little more solid then the level 1 creature, with ghostly feathered wings
Main Power: lifedrain
story:
With time, the Serpent starts to remember what it once was. much more solid now, it actively seeks more life force to restore itself. The process is far from over, however, and the Serpent is far from whole.

level 3
Creature name: Stone Serpent (reptile, serpent)
Description: a winged serpent made of stone
Main Power: Attack, Weaken defense
Story:
As it's power grows, the Serpent realizes that it will not be able to return to life. Instead, it plunges into the ground, animating the rocks and shaping them into the shape it now clearly remembers.

level 4
Creature name: Armored Serpent (reptile, serpent)
description: a winged serpent made of stone, with armor plates covering parts of it's body
Main Power: Attack, Weaken Defense
Story:
More and more powerful, it's memory nearly fully restored, the Serpent continues to build it's new body. From the rocks that made it's body it refines iron to form it's new scales

level 5
Creature name: Iron Serpent (reptile, serpent)
description: a winged serpent made entirely of metal
main power: attack, weaken defense
story:
As it refines more and more iron, the Serpent starts to discard the stone. Now fully restored, it inhabits a nearly invulnerable body made of steel.

• 2 weeks later...

OK here is one i have been tinking of
also the reason for the space between the 8 and 0 is because the forum turns it into a smily 80
[b]I will work on images later[/b]

My name: Yrthilian, Golemus TechnoMage

[b]Crystal Shard[/b]

[b]Level 1[/b]
[b]Creature name:[/b]
Crystal Shard (Crystal).
[b]Description: [/b]
A small Crystal Shard same size as an egg
[b]Targets:[/b] Weak Creatures
[b]Abilities:[/b] Stun (hoping to get a new ability added in the game :P)
[b]Story:[/b]
The Crystal shard comes from the mine of Golemus. They were discovered by accident when a miner was working and hit a large crystal with his pick axe and was stunned for a few days. It was from that day the Technomage decided to study the crystal and discovered it to be a living entity.

[b]Level 2[/b]
[b]Creature name: [/b]
Crystal (Crystal).
[b]Description:[/b]
A Large version of the Crystal Shard
[b]Targets:[/b] Week Creatures, Strong Creatures
[b]Abilities:[/b] Stun
[b]Story: [/b]
Over time it was discovered the crystal would grow when used with magic. Its stun ability became stronger and more effective

[b]Level 3[/b]
Crystal Rock (Crystal).
A floating version of the Crystal
[b]Targets:[/b] Multi
[b]Abilities:[/b] Stun, Weaken Defence
As its power grows, the crystal starts to float and shimmer. It also creates a connection to your mind. But you are unable to understand it.

[b]Level 4[/b]
[b]Creature name: [/b]
Phased crystal (Crystal, Phased).
The Crystal takes a new form it seems to have phased between realities
[b]Targets:[/b] Multi
[b]Story: [/b]
The Crystal has gone into phased mode and you start to hear it speak. This is the new link between you and your crystal.

[b]Level 5[/b]
Phased Chrysalis (Crystal, Phased).
[b]Description: [/b]
The crystal has fully grown and it stays in its phased form
[b]Targets:[/b] All
[b]Maximum level for this creature[/b]
The crystal has taken full form and stays in it phased state. But now it can speak and have a full conversation with you. You learn that the crystal is a living creatures and bond with you through the link they have created with you. If that link is broken the crystal will shatter and die.

[b]Edit to remove the stats bit. Also i am tryning to draw the images i have in my head and so far i cant. I am not good a drawing so i someone want they can give it a go.[/b]

Name Of Creature Ggnome
My in game name: GgSeverin
Description A little bat 4 inch tall at the first level; an old warrior not tall but extremely powerful at some age. when they are young they just bother everyone; after big experience they retreat Twice in alife in a cocoon for 100 days and when they get out they can become a wreckless atacker or the last man standing in any ritual. Unfortunately, at his max it becomes a stone without any influence but with a lot of power to give to any rit.

Main creature power: Initiative, atack, defense, power
A short summary of creatures story: There are very few creat able to survive when they were Golems in Golemicarium. The Gnome is among them: Lucky at level 1, Atacker at level 3, Defender at lvl 5 and a glorious remember for his master who succeed to take him to level 6.

Level1 ugly Bat
Small rat-face human with wings; like a bat with a tiny human body. He atacks first, all creatures, making a very small damage; When atacked is hard to kill like he would had a lot of luck but when they hit him is gone.
initiative defense

level 2 silent cocoon. Totaly unuseful but he is a promise. can't use it in a ritual (100 days)

level3 Young Gnome. Ataker by excellence. He foolish goes first in battle making a lot of damage but still unable to defend. He survive very hard to first atack.
initiative, atack

Level 4 Magic cocoon. Can be present in a battle bringing atack bonus to all his companions. (another 100 days)

level 5 Wise Gnome. He doesn't atack at all. He lower the atack power of all enemy units. Using a big defense he is the last man standing allmost all the time. Defense bonus to companions.
initiative, defense

level 6 the stone of glory. He brings a power+defense bonus to any rit. Only the players with more than 300 days can see one between their creatures.
The stone can be inserted in paving of a road when sacrificed; (when you click on it you see the last name of the creature carved in stone).

[u]This creature has no bigger spec than others. Less than that: some spec are lost when he goes on other other level.
What this creat offers is GLORY forever in MD[/u]

After a first glance at those stats: the power is waaaay to big. I would consider for the last level a power no bigger than let's say 40%. Do you have any idea what a power of 20% (of a player that has some power) does to a let's say good amount of ve? I have seen that and 80% will kill the entire system.

[quote name='dst' post='21167' date='Dec 3 2008, 04:59 PM']After a first glance at those stats: the power is waaaay to big. I would consider for the last level a power no bigger than let's say 40%. Do you have any idea what a power of 20% (of a player that has some power) does to a let's say good amount of ve? I have seen that and 80% will kill the entire system.[/quote]

lol...would be interesting:) If it didnt over kill the system.

[quote name='Burns' post='21178' date='Dec 3 2008, 07:30 PM']it's not a stealer...
grasans have a weaken power of 150, don't they? =D
i never watched them that closely, i just watched the damage raising per turn xD[/quote]

But i dont know...my weaken defs dont seem to stack 0.o

what happend to drachorns? they actually come from golemus, don't they?
i understand that not everyone should have one, but once upon a time (at least it feels like that), smartalek stopped playing and the quests for drachorn eggs with him... are they now completely vanished, or are they still there and waiting for a new master? or is there already a new master, and i'm too stupid to find the quest? xD

It is a shame that RJ is hard to catch...sometimes ive seen RJ about...but rarely...i dont even ask for a drachorn, or how to get one since i know the mail will be ignored:/

If RJ does not give out drachorns in any manner from time to time, this will collapse part of Braitons role play?

Drachorns can be aquired still...but its too rare...or so it seems.

Now, Ggseverin...i swear that Gimli from lord of the rings...hes a dwarf...not a gnome. I doubt it can be used if its been taken from somewhere else? or did you draw?

MR-6

As long as RJ logs in...he is still in charge of the drachorns. When he will quit someone else will probably take his place. Also there were talks about forming some sort of groups which will handle different tasks like: giving drachorns, mutated drachorns, etc. So in case one of the players quit that task can be still carried out by others. But it seems this is still an idea and it will take time to implement it.

[quote name='dst' post='21259' date='Dec 4 2008, 06:04 PM']As long as RJ logs in...he is still in charge of the drachorns. When he will quit someone else will probably take his place. Also there were talks about forming some sort of groups which will handle different tasks like: giving drachorns, mutated drachorns, etc. So in case one of the players quit that task can be still carried out by others. But it seems this is still an idea and it will take time to implement it.[/quote]

Hmm seems this convo goes in 2 places...i posted my answer in the other.

it doesn't, but smartalek is a great example because he has a kind of 'obviously-game-influencing-power' with the whole drachorns thing...most other rpc's are more or less pulling the strings from behind the scences, and therefore don't jump to the eye of non-pros here^^

here is just about GG creatures, and Drachorns are amongst them =D

""Now, Ggseverin...i swear that Gimli from lord of the rings...hes a dwarf...not a gnome. I doubt it can be used if its been taken from somewhere else? or did you draw?""

Yes you are right; is him, if you say it's a dwarf it should be cause I do not know, it can be use as a start Idea

or not.

[quote name='GgSeverin' post='21300' date='Dec 5 2008, 12:29 PM']""Now, Ggseverin...i swear that Gimli from lord of the rings...hes a dwarf...not a gnome. I doubt it can be used if its been taken from somewhere else? or did you draw?""

Yes you are right; is him, if you say it's a dwarf it should be cause I do not know, it can be use as a start Idea

or not.[/quote]

Hmm...i dont think copy pasted things are aloud in MD...:/

But ok, idea...wont hurt.