Heads Contest

MRnegative6

Hello everyone,

I am a bit tired of the stream of players that ask me to help them in the heads...or teach them. I will only teach my students...who are my adepts and a few lucky players i think have potential durring the heads.

I am not the only player who is good at heads, i just make the most destruction and leave my mark everywhere durring the heads:P

Those who wish to ask for my aid...and my teachings on the trade of head hunting...please come with some basic knowledge of rituals, and the head hunt.

Please dont come to me asking and thinking i will give the information away for free, and i dont do team work. I will gladly take any heads offered to me durring the heads, but i will not give you my heads unless i feel like it. I rarely feel like giving my precious beautifull heads away:)

MR-6

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='20747' date='Nov 23 2008, 06:05 PM']lol, as much as i know it is impossible to do that anymore[/quote]

*cough* not quite.. .*cough* It can still be done... *cough* :D Err.. So I've heard .. >_>

[quote name='Granos' post='20756' date='Nov 24 2008, 12:49 AM']*cough* not quite.. .*cough* It can still be done... *cough* :D Err.. So I've heard .. >_>[/quote]

He did it last time, with a highly unfair rit:P Shame my def could only hit 1s! XD