How exactly does player voting work?

Frosty

Okay, so i've just got the voting ballons on me.

it started off at 2/2. So I thought, ohh two people have voted and they both gave me a happy ballon.

Then it went to 1/3 - and then I thought what on earth?

So i am guessing that the first number is your score and the ballons +/- 1 and the second says how many people have voted?

[quote name='dst' post='21173' date='Dec 3 2008, 05:49 PM']Yap, you're right. a/b where b is the total number of votes and a is the difference between positive ones and negative ones.[/quote]

Hmm so...a shows...how many negative votes?

Ok. Here is an example:
My stigmata is:157 / 301
We will make the following notations: a=positive votes
b=negative votes

We have the system:
a+b=301
a-b=157
We add the 2 equations and we have: 2a=301+157.
So a=458/2=229 positive votes
a-b=157 So b=a-157=72 negative votes.

Is it better now?

frosty how come your popularity is low? I don't seem to have low popularity rating through I doubt I'm popular... (of course it couldn't be people honestly anser the question put... could it? ;-)

PS you sure it wasn't just liberty taking your rating down? =P

[quote name='lightsage' post='21267' date='Dec 4 2008, 07:11 PM']frosty how come your popularity is low? I don't seem to have low popularity rating through I doubt I'm popular... (of course it couldn't be people honestly anser the question put... could it? ;-)

PS you sure it wasn't just liberty taking your rating down? =P[/quote]

lol..

lol I dont know, I was just at Marble Dale Park, talking to someone. I think there were only a few players actually there but i watched it drop in literally a minuet.

It would be nice to know who actually voted on you, but i guess that would make people less willing to vote.

I'm not back up to a grand total of 1 :) - correction in the time taken to write this im up to 3 YAY!!!!!

In the time taken to write that last sentace down to 2. Ohh well

lol is it a bad habit of mine then...i always vote positive redardless if they do good or not...i just want see their life to kill them(meaning i just want to get rid of the vote thing),and i believe taht if you aint doing good you would probably lose your title/job.....and what does voting lol....i want one too