Inactive RPCs

Burns

haha, I just came across this post, and may I add I'm a bit flattered.

I feel there is plenty of room for people with similar roles as long as their stories, and roles give enough elbow room.

I for one am not trying to encroach upon anyone's territory but rather strike out in my own way, and if I should ever be granted similar spells then I, for one would be honored, the same as if someone later gets spell akin to my own.

I dont think abilities should be horded if there is a good enough reason for them not to be, but in the same breath there are many I dont think should be given too freely either...a fine line...

lol.. I got abilities you know, traumatizing people with quotes such as 'fertilizing my carrots, brb' or 'purging the evil from my bowels to spread my influence over the land' are just but mere humble and feeble inadequate examples of my wonderful literary traumatizing skillzz..

But, I R Awsum is also an ability and I'll be damned if I'll let someone take that from me! :P
Except maybe you know, Mur, but that's mandatory and obviously logical.

that, and a boost in 'ego-centric view of the world', and that makes your creatures loads stronger with the morale boost they get from thinking they are the middle of the universe xD
unfortunately, the huge arrogance boost makes them vulnerable, because in their belief of being invulnerable they stop guarding their weak spots, making them loose more vitality when being attacked...
so, all in all, the awesomeness will not help your creautres in any way in battle, except for that they know that they won't die when they get defeated, which makes it easier for them to lose from time to time LOL