Durabilitty, Imbueing, Time Disable

SubZero

Repairing, Imbueing, Time Disable  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All items should have durabilitty to be repaired, adding a feature called artefacts, that can be inbued in the wepon or armour to gain uniqe values ... ow and let's don't forget those that don't respect the rules ... The Blacksmith's of Golemus, Loreroot(me), Necrovion etc ... should have power of disableing the unfortunate law brakers's wepons but only for a limited perior of time ... Like Disable for 15 - 30 - 45 -60 minutes ... depending on the gravity of the disobediance :P

Whell ... I'd say that I play this game well to much ... And I am being recognised and ask by players to Role repair or Role imbue items :wacko: ... Wish that this could be possible :wacko: ... Besides that having this role could get me even more recogned >:wacko: ... I am so devilish

As I sayed or think I sayed ... of course I am playing my role ... :D ... And people know me by my role :D ... :drinks: ... If u chek my papers in the game you will find out that I am the blacksmith of Lorerooth and Windy's Pub ... I am not a psiko that runs around telling storyes.

Of course the problem isn't so easy to solve I know ... and also they're should be a blacksmith for every guild ... to take care of those from his own kind ... adding such a laborious feature can overcome many of the lame mmogs I came to play on the internet ... or should we make a pool for peope to vote weather this is or not a good ideea :)

If we are to talk about Imbueing, I should be speakin of osme quests medium lvl quests(not to hard not to simple)

To get some sort of artefacts or gems or "things" that added to the wepon to increase power but not out of ordinary ... and the difference between imbuing in a sword or armour