ANGER, FRUSTRATION, AAAARRRAAAA

Death Bell

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM SO SO SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I got 11k VP thats right 11000 VP i was trying to go to the stupid shop underground.. :( BUT THE STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING COMPUTER WAS GOING SO SO SLOWLY.... the timer ran out and i lost my 11k VP...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i hate good for nothing slow internet.. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRAAAA

Sorry i had to blow some steam.... :rolleyes::P:angry:

WTH OMG AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr......

like a fool i went and bought a training course for my grasan to become a pimp.. and i didnt realise it required 170 wins.. and i had only 137 wins :( i thought it requires only extra exp but it also needs more wins.. now i am over exp cap :( what am i going to do.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I SO SO CARELESS>............

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :crazy: :pardon:

OMG....... i had this time 13k VP..... YES 13K... i refreshed the page to make sure i had time.. and i reached the underground store with 24 seconds to spare.. but when i clicked on the item it didnt let me buy it said not enough VP... i check the time stil had 16 seconds.. i didnt know what to do. butexactly at 00:00 the extra VP vanishes.. so that means i was there in time. any idea why i couldnt buy any armor.. :)

• 2 weeks later...