Victory is MINE

Death Bell

Hey guys just informing i finally got my FIRST spell document :D.. now cant wait for the spells to be implemented -_-
This was from Metal Bunny and Bootes has to give me a spell document also.. :D yeah that's makes it 2 :D hehe

Ooh Yeah i entered lore root today.. hehe I am so happy :D... but also kinda sad... For i thought i can go into lore root and hide in the heads contest.. but i saw one freaky strong guy who also came into lore root... His creatures are so strong looking (trust me) i just gave up on the heads contest from that point.. :( for this month that is :D

If this belongs in the off topic move it there plz. if its cool keep it here. maybe other mp3 gu will want to post something

Its harder on MP5 because everyone that won the hc go for heads too. Some even have alts that they use to hide heads or to take heads out of the game. And everyone (well most) uses some kind of strategy and some people make some kind of pact where one helps the other.

In MP4 and MP3 it's different. Most of times no one does the above and its plain fighting and hiding.
I say it from experience.

braiton times changed, all what you said is much more increased on mp3 and mp4, on mp5 its very solid, but still first 2 days on mp5 hc list are players which cant win, so that gives you pretty much chances to get it, i am 95% sure that one who wants it and tries hard will in worst case get 4th place on mp5

Yes times changed but i wasn't talking about the past, but the present. Its true, that happens now and then in MP3 and MP4 but its less frequent there so its easier. If you try hard in you can get in the 1st-3rd places and its even easier in MP3 because every win counts as Victory (Unless that changed). Also Both MP3 and MP4 don't have the best of maxed out creatures out there so theres no much strategy to plan there, most are attack units, healers and maybe a life stealer (In MP4 cases). On the other hand in MP5 you gotta think and set-up your rituals carefuly.

you really dont have idea what guys on mp3 has, what they have now you probably got on mp5
usual thing on mp3 6 max grassans, then some even have chaos, but dark lvl3 can be seen more frequently, ele lvl 5, bird lvl 3-4, 1 max pipmed grassan, and things like that, and this days many many more mp3s get to loreroot, thats becuz of alts and players with lots of patience, they have older experienced teachers, they plan all, there is no single pers xp wasted, and they use wp for xp reset, plus if they donate to game they have premium creats, that makes them extremely dangerous, and on mp4 there you can do what ever you want, but if you arent the chosen one you wont win :( cuz on mp4 everything is organized, on mp5 its chaos :D and not many players which wants to win or which didnt done that already

lib, are you talking out of experience when saying that mp5 is not organized? ;-)

still, i think that mp5 is more balanced, and you can easily make it if you find just one or two good friends who help you out a bit^^

on mp3 it's a massacre...those few who have the age for a good rit rule the contest

same goes for mp4, for that matter, those who were told what max birds do win the contest... just take a look at the highscores in mp4, that's riddiculous, people seem to have no enemies there (at least none who have what it takes to harm them xD)

so, i think that lib is right when saying that it's easier to win at mp5 for 'normal' players, but alts or players with experienced friends have better chances at mp3

Yes but burns, thats because MP3 will be new players, and the MP3 who are about to go to MP4 will have better creatures and therefor kill them easly.

That same logic applys to MP5. New MP5's get slaughtered by those who have been in MP5 for quite a while. They will have better and stronger creatures.

It makes you think MP3 is a massacre because most of the population is MP3, and the huge number of battles between them remarks it. And because there are more MP3 than MP5 everyone pays more attention to what happens in MP3.

well i have 5 maxed grasans and 1 maxed pimped grasan. (were you referring to me liberty he he lolz)

Well problem with mp3 is.. too many good guys are there.. and more more people are getting into lore root. You should see what kind of creatures the mp3 players have.. you will be amazed.. specially the people that got a exp reset they are totally powerful..
And another thing in mp3 also people are making pacts... If a totally strong guy is there the next two strong guys plan to team up and take out the other guy.. Its a kill zone here..
And another thing people in mp3 also hide heads with other accounts. just if u didnt know :(

But that is what makes the game alot more fun.... If all of us are separate and think of ourselves.. it wont be FUN.. I LIKE IT THIS WAY. we people team up then betrary each other.. lol its fun to watch.

And liberty Oops hehe wil try to choose the correct forum next time

i wonder what's going to happen with head-hiding-accs, now that dst is able to shu them to the gazebo xD

imagine they sign in and stand at the gazebo, where the hungry mob is waiting for blood *hehe*

and another thing about the differences between mps: surely you will have freshmen and experienced players in every mp, but the difference is much greater in mp3 than in mp5... i remember my very first hc, i had just registered on 25th and then tried to compete with two aramor warrior , a lvl 2 grasan and two heretic archer 2 LOL
you will also have pacts, organized teams and backstabbing in every mp, just think of the MRs, they alone are in every mp, and once gathered 15k heads for their group... they gave up their plan on 1st, else they could have done whatever they wanted to the head contest, right liberty? =P

also, i think that it will be a LOT harder to win the contest by teaming up if head-hiders will actually be shu-ed (remeber, there are no rules on what people can and can't do with that spell), which gives a huge advantage to mp3 with good critters, and brings a bit more balance in the mp4 contest, even if one has a superb rit, they don't have the stats to survive 3 good attacks in a row, given the stat damage the heads do... that doesn't apply to the mp3 grasans, because heads don't give neg stats, as far as i know, and NO mp3 has the stats to kill 6 grasans with anything less than 5 grasans/chaos archers xD

and it'll get even more fun with the new spells-system, now it will maybe get a contest without spells for real^^

well pwd spells are not allowed as well as rpc spells or maybe just rpc spells arent allowed in hc, hmm not sure but prot spells are allowed :P and heads dont give you negative stats, they just lower, figure out by yourself what they does cuz i wont tell it, and yes mr's have it all, they are perm organized organization, and there are other "big" (well somehow organized and big enough like 5-10 players) organizations but they are temp, and mr's control what they want in hc and that changes from one hc to other, they arent always controlling everything, cuz sometimes they dont have time to bother with everything and it isnt necessary for them to bother with all that, also they are good opportunists, when they see it they take it