Rumors

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

- there will be 3 places to solve Marind's statue enigma. But the first question will be ...what is to be solved

- shades are expensive and weak creatures, that makes them such a bad choice to recruit..for those who don't know their secrets yet.

- the land guardian will fight only the most noble ones, for the rest he is immune.

- Marind Bell's strenght lies in its Gates but some say the Gates are also its greates weakness.

- Marind bell's people avoid going to any level deeper than the ground level.They have the belief that for each living man in MB there is a dead one waiting to take him back to Deathmarrow.

- Magic lies allover the place, you just have to understand it.

- Follow the white rabbit .... lol joking :P

more to come soon.

p.s. sorry for my bad english, i will have them rewritten to sound nice soon. The Elder, do you want to help with this?

• 1 month later...
- shades are expensive and weak creatures, that makes them such a bad choice to recruit..for those who don't know their secrets yet.

By Shades, are you refearing to the creatures we faught in Fields of Abandonment and House of Liquid Dust or are these new creatures we haven't seen yet?

- the land guardian will fight only the most noble ones, for the rest he is immune.

By Noble, do you mean Honerable?

-p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i completely understand now... that this game needs your real mindpower... lol i really luv this game aside from mindpower im also interested in fantasy worlds... i dont completely remember how i find this game...

i dont completely remember how i find this game...

the funny thing is that i don't remember either and that's a BIG DEAL couz i remember the exact location or link/mesage from friends etc. of evry on-line game i play'd and there r quite a lot

and what is even funyer is that this is the lates game i registred (rememberd all about the first...but not the last???)

the only thing god with this game, and i mean the only thing god, is that even if i play alot or very little it gives you somthing that no other game gives you, i dont know wat it is yet but can't be bored with it even in story mode, so the only thing to add is that i barly waiting for the new land to open and the quest to solve

• 3 weeks later...

dont post the answer, its for the player to discover for themselves how to solve it, hints are allowed but only when requested, and preferably subtle ones, dont be obvious about it

• 3 weeks later...