Archon of Loreroot

Raven

Survey for Archon of Loreroot  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Uncertainty counts as a no vote, i think mur is looking for solid reasoning in this, just saying... commit yourself before your vote, please. Think about it this way, do you feel he is capable of leading Loreroot? Will he represent it well?

I abstained from the vote, I have nothing at stake, but as I said before, I emplore you not to vote blindly, nor should you follow blindly.

There should be no one with such huge amount of power, Especialy Raven ... rumors of MD world has it that he can come near Mur's powers ... If this will be alowed ... things will get ugly .... and this has been forseen from mid January 2009

:( HUH???? Dear SubZero, .. do you realize what u just said? i suppose u edit that post and the rumors to stop and start use ur brains instead of rumors.

Thank you .. at least try to use it

I must add that the name is powerful and has nothing to do with a king's name , but starting to say taht the power goes near Mur's ...