GG and the armours?

Macnia

Hello all

Probably just a question that I could answer myself If I was online more offen ( the last few days I have been taking a rest)

What is all the aramour activity about on GC and is it just for Mp2 and few other selective players. If not are we supposed to be over there as my player map says that the island is covered with orange dots!.

(oh and is the Crimson Blade under any threat!)
Best

Macnia

actually, all those dots ARE the aramors^^

and they are not posing any threat atm, they are really dumb... even too dumb to attack XD

all they do is walking around, and they bug your account when you attack them, so now those of us who went over to take a look at them are stuck on the island -.-

yeah, the carcasses did not go even close to the Crimson Blade, they stayed on the southern shore

mm, seems they brought a plague with them, hopefully Mur will find a cure for us

Spoke to MRD today...he is hanging around the wall of Necrovion. Cant get past A massive Bull....he says he caught something on GC.....glad I wasnt over there.

Thanks for the info

Macnia

Macnia, i thought you typo'd in the thread title which is why i changed it, it's GG, not GC. Golemus Golemicarum.

the bull he's referring to is the Land Guardian :mellow:

curiosity killed schrodingers cat as well, though it was scrodingers curiosity, not the cats

Yes it was for Golemus Coast - thought Id seen that abbreviation before, will refer to the Island as a whole from now on, GG it is.
Yes I know its the Land Guardian but whats it doing blocking a Mp6?......a deadly illness it is. Is it a bug or is it suppose to happen. If it is supposed to happen then Id say MUR himself set the curse in place and wont be qquick to remove it

Macnia