Golemus and Necrovion

jimboguy

As the topic might suggest, I was wondering if there is anyway to enter those lands. I have been told different things, I would list them but that would be spoiling it, but I think I can state the fact that someone is selling access to Necrovion, and I cannot solve any riddles for the life of me to get the silver to pay for it, so. Is there any other way to get into both Necrovion and Golemus that doesn't cost silver coins?

watch the announcements for infos about the dimensional shifters alliance. as far as i know they are being rebuilt/reorganized to serve their original purpose of transportation again. also, akasha had/has a quest granting a journey to golemus, khalazdad and braiton usually have quests for entrance to outer necrovion.

Only few PWRs have the ability to open and they can do it for a really limited number of times.
You can try Khalazdad's quest for a trip to Necro:it's easy and nice. There are no right or wrong answers so you can try it.

access to Golemus would be through either myself or Yrthillian, currently donthave a questup for entrance, but i sell access to it, i've half done a quest for access, but i dont know when it'll be finished