Creature Tokens

Fenrir Greycloth

yeah, like grido said "basic claw token" can randomly give either claw I or claw II, which can both be distributed to the same creature. i know that there is a claw III token, having the effects of both claw I and II, but i guess its one of the unlockables and not a "basic claw token".

[quote name='Gauge']Alright Grido, if thats the case, then what happens if you try to buy an item (ie claw1) that is already on
all your creatures? Will you in essence lose that token, or will it just not let you use it? And if it just
doesn't let you use it, then will it only activate once you "draw" a claw 2 token?[/quote]
interesting question, but most likely one that only mur + dev team or somone with a lot of shop resets can answer. a thing that would also be interesting to know is if the effect of claw III would stack with I and/or II.

Edited by Nex

ok so lets take the Diamon Cry Series as an example.
lets say i have 9 crits in profile. there are 18 of that token available. lets say i get unlucky and dont get the goldtear at all. so all 9 crits get a blackdiamond.
what if i by more now? all 9 crits got blackdiamond so it should get another one. does the token get lost? and if so what happens to the goldtear chance u have? if i keep buying more one should at least trigger a gold tear. will that gold tear then get added to a crit hat has the blackdiamond already?

if there is anyone who tested this or had this happen to him already (meaning that u first got a blackdiamond on a crit and then later on the goldtear added) plz post here or contact me.