Justice for Lord Corg!!!

for those who do not know myself and Clock Master got LHO status :)
anyway, i'm here to make a plea for Lord Corg to be one aswell, cause he was in GG for training longer then us 2 and he is really helpful, i guess his problem was that he was unable to stay long online cause of his children (kids can make some problems ;)) and i would like to ask, can he get some quick testing at least if you people havent noticed him...?
anyway i'd like to post this screenshot ;):)
thx anyway at least for hearing me out...

[attachment=902:Lord_Corg.JPG]

I was wondering where Clock Master went. ;)

Also, Clock I have been in LHO training for several months as well. It is simply a waiting game. I am frequently at the Paper Cabin, and GoE as well (Where the MP2s now spawn) helping players, but I am still waiting. >.<

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth

Well Fenrir, I happen not to have seen you helping anyone at the GoE during all the time I spent there before HC (And that was a lot) I have on the other hand seen (and heard about) CM and Rheagar (during my last couple of days on GG). And I take it they know if Corg has been helping or not.

Besides, if helping at the GoE counts I doubt all of the LHO's needed to be demoted.

Arg

DO NOT POST TOPICS WITH PLEAS TO BE LHO!!!!!!!!

if you are deemed to be good enough to be lho, then it will happen in time, be PATIENT

Currently I am the person who rates people helping on Golemus, it is for myself to approve players, however long that takes, if a player doesnt want to help there anymore, then tell me and i'll remove them.

I do see you helping, so stop chatting about it.

AHHHHH
*closed*