Forum Bug

Grido

not sure if this is just me or not, but in the General Forum, if i enter it when it says it has new posts there (when the symbol is orange/yellow/golden) if i then read appropriate threads then click on the main ''MagicDuel Forums'' tab at the top then it still shows the General area as having new posts

now entering it again, i see no new posts, and then clicking the main tab again then means that i no longer see it as having new posts

now, no not major, and i can certainly cope with it, just thought i should say about it

• Root Admin

[quote name='Grido' post='30887' date='May 12 2009, 09:12 PM']not sure if this is just me or not, but in the General Forum, if i enter it when it says it has new posts there (when the symbol is orange/yellow/golden) if i then read appropriate threads then click on the main ''MagicDuel Forums'' tab at the top then it still shows the General area as having new posts

now entering it again, i see no new posts, and then clicking the main tab again then means that i no longer see it as having new posts

now, no not major, and i can certainly cope with it, just thought i should say about it[/quote]

when someone moves a post they can check/uncheck the "this topic has moved" icon. The problem with this icon is that this is an "unread topic" and you havent "read it". The solution is when there are no posts to press the golden "new posts" icon and it will turn grey. Marking all posts as unread.

i know that Chew, and it's not that

the icon is that of unread, i enter, read the new posts, leave, it still says unread, enter again, leave again, and it hasnt got any unreads

if it was the thing you mentioned, it would still say unread when i left the second time

• 3 months later...