Question

phantasm

A few questions about this guild.

1. If applied and accepted does said applicant gain the ability to create items under said roleplay?

2. Is anyone able to apply or is it restricted to certain mp levels or role play criteria?

3. Does said applicant become an RPC or is RPC required to apply?

Just a few questons to help those who may wish to apply have a better understanding of the requirements.

I will try to answer this to the best of my knowledge. While I believe what I write to be true, I may be wrong, but I'll try to answer anyways.

1. Since giving out abilities is Mur's jurisdiction, while the one receiving applicants would be Kragel, I believe the answer is no.

2. I do not know for sure.

3. Membership would not automatically make a person an RPC.

good questions

1. Udgard is right that no just being in the guild does not mean you can make items ... however i may not invite anyone into the guild unless they have been given the ability to create to keep the guild as pure in intent as possible

2. people who would apply or wish to join should be able to craft things this would be bestowed on people through Mur seeing your role showing a strong crafting soul...

3. Mur has all say over PWR and RPC it is always only up to him who gets those promotions ( well and your roleplay effects it greatly) i do think there is room for some PWR Crafters we will see how this plays out

note all people wishing to join the Crafters should be fully willing to be a neutral party who will work well with everyone

ok so in light of the answers i have a few more questions.

1. When application is made will it be reviewed by Mur for thought on making said applicant a crafter?

2. Can you be a crafter of items and NOT an RPC?

3. Are there MP restrictions on crafters?

I know I'm asking alot of questions just want to make sure I understand what's goin on.

Edited by phantasm

[quote name='phantasm' post='31431' date='May 18 2009, 12:15 PM']ok so in light of the answers i have a few more questions.

1. When application is made will it be reviewed by Mur for thought on making said applicant a crafter?[/quote]
i dont think so it will be more along the lines of your role ow who ever the player is their role will show that they could be a good Crafter Mur will decide that and when there is an announcement that you can now make items then you will be sent an invite along with a couple of short questions about neutrality and serving all the people of the realm with out favoritism

[quote name='phantasm' post='31431' date='May 18 2009, 12:15 PM']2. Can you be a crafter of items and NOT an RPC?[/quote]
this is up to Mur we will all see with time

[quote name='phantasm' post='31431' date='May 18 2009, 12:15 PM']3. Are there MP restrictions on crafters?[/quote]
i dont see why there would be other than being in game long enough that Mur can trust you to make items responsibly

[quote name='phantasm' post='31431' date='May 18 2009, 12:15 PM']I know I'm asking alot of questions just want to make sure I understand what's goin on.[/quote]
questions are how we learn ^_^

Kragel
The Metal Mage