Is the HC unfair?

Where are the rules for the HC? Because I read the contest page, and it says NOTHING about where one can be during the HC. Sadly, I am doing important work in Necrovion, but have now been teleported out three times. Show me the rules for the HC and where it says you can't hide in places like Marind's balcony, champion's dome, and many other places that only a select few can get to, and I'll understand.

*edit: oh and yes, the subtitle for this topic doesn't make sense, but that's OK, I think you know what I mean.

Edited by Willem RedBeard

most _really_ important facts are not that easily available, we are in MD after all :lol:

the rule is simple: places where not everybody can go on theirselves are off-bounds. eg, Loreroot is open in general because it's within he 'normal players' powers to go in and out at will, while Oak Tower Interior is closed for HC, and who is caught there gets kicked out... Necrovion is naturally closed and i suggest you don't go in while the HC is running, you'll get thrown out everytime dst notices your coords XD

on the other hand, Golemus is open now, everybody can get in at will ^^

so, to sum it up(better than the announcement back then): for all locations that need spells, certain storylines, jumping or general RPC-help to get there, the HC-helpers have permission to kick you out to GoE, for all other locations they could do it, but shouldn't during HC :D

EDIT: PS yes, the HC is unfair, and if there were rules stating clearly what you can and can't do, the whole unfairness would be out of it, wouldn't it? LOL

Edited by Burns

One thing: I am teleporting people only if they have a decent amount of heads ( if they have none or too few they can stay).
And another thing: there are no rules when it comes to using my spell (other than certain things Mur told me when he gave me the spell, things that i will not disclose).

So William, tough luck! I can tele you all I want if you have heads :D

yeah, there are no restrictions on using the GoE spell, if they have 1 head, or hundreds. in the archive gardens or inner necro, we're still allowed to transport them using it :D

I just have to vent about this one thing. I think it is complete crap that people can create MP2s, using illusions that can wipe out some of the best def rits at any MP stage, and then shovel them off to whoever they want to win. I understand any other MP doing so to help. Before it wasn't a problem because they were all on GG. Now that they spawn at the gazebo everyone is creating MP2 alts JUST FOR the HC contest in order to steal heads. I find this completly unfair. MP2's not only use rituals that are illusionary, but they face no downsides from it. They simply start anew illusion as soon as the timer is up. This is a load of bull crap if I have ever seen. I know I am not the only one to feel this way about this situation.

I know the HC contest has nothing fair about it. I'm ok with that. What I'm NOT ok with is the fact that 20 MP2's can be created and run amuck in the whole heads contest....its just downright disgusting and will make many people not want to participate in the HC contest.

Main point: MP2's do not work for the heads. They use illusions that are simply picked by buttons. No xp grinding or stat grinding or hard work. MP2s that are that strong are alts who take heads and give it to their mains. BULL CRAP

Edited by phantasm

Interesting, it is good to know that the HC is in fact very fair. Perhaps more rules should be added and written down (somewhere besides an ancient announcement, and perhaps on the contest page itself where the rest of the rules are written).

As a gentle reminder to those that do make those mp2 alts to help them in the Heads

[quote name='Restrictions Page']You can have multiple accounts, to try out story, to experince new ways of play etc ..., however if you are detected that you are using them [b]just to help one of your main accounts, all of them including the main will get banned.[/b][/quote]

I *will* enforce that....dont try it

i think alot of it is people who want to see someone win making MP2's to help them win to get around that part of the rule book. But I'm glad that you are keeping a watchful eye for that, because I noticed a HUGE wave of MP2's with all similar names when HC started. Deffinatly not a coicedence