Job Market

About the personal ad contest

This was mostly an all about fun contest, designed to promote the job market. It was based on the idea of generate an atmosphere for character development and interrelation inside the realm.

Now I see many flaws on the evaluation, like I should have rewarded more the actual getting hired issue, which it is actually the most important thing.
Anyway, this was a new experience and it was fun. I hope eventually people will get a bit more involved.
Maybe next time we can build a scenario, like a villain’s arena for confrontation and evaluation of the best villain on MD, or an aula magna for lectures so everyone can offer their lessons, stories; or an artistic stage for poets and musicians… I don’t know.
You must know It isn’t easy to generate space for RP on MD, specially during head contest

In a few hours I will be posting the results.

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

[quote name='Kriskah Arcanu' post='35160' date='Jun 27 2009, 08:19 PM']The idea for me to publish small ads at the forum was to get people curious about the job market. [b]The contest will not be held at the forum.[/b]
The player's name is Blackwood Forest and he will have the complete ad on his papers so you can evaluate it. (BTW, I believe his native language isn't English he went idle inside Wind's Sanctuary, I think its ok)

Regards,
K[/quote]

No it´s not about the language, it is simply = i wasn´t at home that time :P so I had to stay idle outside.

and still Krishka is right about the non-native part, right, Schwarzwälder? :P

i haven't been there due to exams, i really can't afford to waste my time on social contacts these days :P

so, if you feel the urge to contact me, PM me either ingame (if you find me/have an old msg from me/have me on your friendlist) or on the forums... i'll be back to life in exactly 135 hours, +/- the time i need to get off the island... which shouldn't be that much XD

Edited by Burns

[quote name='Burns' post='35561' date='Jun 28 2009, 08:47 PM']and still Krishka is right about the non-native part, right, Schwarzwälder? :P[/quote]

Richtig :P
Yes, she is also right, it is not my native language but it isnt a reason the stay outside - how could I otherwise provide english prosa?

[center][b]The winners[/b]:

Please notice it was a contest only for BEST AD

[b]First Place[/b]
Esmerelda and Granos

[b]Second Place[/b]
Gremlin

[b]Third Place[/b]
Adiominio

Congratulations![/center]

Unfortunately Stormrunner, Burns and Willem did not attend the Job market, hope to see you next time.

Detailed score
Granos: 8.5
Esmeralda: 8.5
Gremlin: 7
Adiominio:: 6.5
Blackwood forest: 6
CrazyMyke: 5.5
Necromancer Mortis: 5
Dst: 4.5

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu