MD Profile?

Hello! I wanted to make my profile private but I don't really know how (such as hiding your stats and the creatures you have), If it's possible, could someone guide me? Thanks again.

Eg. of the profile I'm talking about: [url="http://magicduel.com/players/apophys"]Profile[/url] to [url="http://magicduel.com/players/Muad%20Dib"]Profile2[/url]

Edited by Deatznce0

[quote name='Akasha' post='32998' date='Jun 8 2009, 09:44 AM']Hi, you have the personal page, where you put something and that will hide your stats page.[/quote]

How do you edit your own personal page?
I've been to [spoiler]MDA[/spoiler] but I had no luck finding it, or perhaps I missed it?

[quote name='Deatznce0' post='32999' date='Jun 8 2009, 09:48 AM']How do you edit your own personal page?
I've been to [spoiler]MDA[/spoiler] but I had no luck finding it, or perhaps I missed it?[/quote]

You access it via the links on the left hand side of the page. So where you see the links for RPC list, Adventure log, Most popular, Webcam etc etc, you will find a link that says Personal Page.

Fill that in and bada bing bada boom, you have yourself a cover up.

Hope that helps.

Z

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' post='33001' date='Jun 8 2009, 08:58 AM']You access it via the links on the left hand side of the page. So where you see the links for RPC list, Adventure log, Most popular, Webcam etc etc, you will find a link that says Personal Page.

Fill that in and bada bing bada boom, you have yourself a cover up.

Hope that helps.

Z[/quote]

Thanks again. (Can't believed I missed it though)

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' post='33001' date='Jun 8 2009, 10:58 AM']You access it via the links on the [color="#FF0000"]left[/color] hand side of the page. So where you see the links for RPC list, Adventure log, Most popular, Webcam etc etc, you will find a link that says Personal Page.[/quote]

its right side :P

~problem solved, topic closed