Outside Wind's Sanctuary

Items on display

Cloth breathing mask
Flask with stone oil (*)
Handcrafted Dovewing (*)
MDA Decorated Mug
Silver Jambiya
Uncut orange Sapphire

Some items will be openly auctioned (currently offering an auctioner job) and others will be silent auctioned (by PM) so the auction won't be so long.

Items auctions main pourpuse is to aloud items flow, so not all offers wil be accepted, only those made from players with 4 or less items.
Only players on location can make offers, and two items will be the max per player to aquire. Players with 3 or more items may only buy one item during the auction.

Thank you for understanding,
K

(*) Very special item that comes with a big responsability. People interested in aquiring it please PM.

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu
maldita gramatica inglesa

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='34335' date='Jun 22 2009, 12:54 PM']its about time, nice thing to see it again with double number of items since last time up for sale, i hope that next time it will be 12 or more items :D[/quote]

I was hopping to get a few more but I did not succed :P (Has anyone seen Junior?)
I encourage people to come and trade their items too, I could use some company :)
There will be a [b]Job market[/b] too, I am still waiting for more people to send me their "personal ads" so I can announce them as well.

Regards,
K

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

''only those made from players with 4 or less items. ''

not that this is avoidable, but, people can transfer items to their alts so they have no items, buy the items at auction, then put the items back on themselves

[quote name='Grido' post='34374' date='Jun 22 2009, 03:13 PM']''only those made from players with 4 or less items. ''

not that this is avoidable, but, people can transfer items to their alts so they have no items, buy the items at auction, then put the items back on themselves[/quote]

Items are easily tracked
The number of players with more then five items is quite visible to all, so if they would cheat using their alters or other player to shop during the auction, I do believe we can easily track the items and detect abusive collectors... so I trust people won't do that.

The list of players with 5 or more items is quite short:

[1] Junior
[2] .Pamplemousse.
[3] .Kragel.
[4] Kriskah Arcanu :D (not for long)
[5] .Metal Bunny.
[6] .Calyx of Isis.
[7] SubZeroo
[8] Aeoshattr
[9] .Peace

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

[quote name='dst' post='34408' date='Jun 22 2009, 08:32 PM']Playing devil's advocate: why ban players who have more than 5 items from the auction? Isn't that also abusive?[/quote]

Si lo es, pero soy mala muuuy mala
(Translation: Indeed, but I am bad reeeealy bad)

[b]MUAHAhahahaha[/b]

Is that an evil laugh in English too?

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

Yes, people with four items can buy Grido.
quote myself:
"so not all offers wil be accepted, only those made from players with 4 or less items."
When did I said they couldnt?
I havent thought about the multiple items situation... hmm like the blue glowing shards... hmmm... don't know... maybe we can make an exception.

K

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu