Funny Poems

Fawe

I'm kinda bored waiting for the ability to log in, so I thought I'd make a topic on funny poems. You may place poems you wrote, or any sort of literature from you or another source. The only criteria is that it's supposed to be funny. :P

I hope this will keep me happy, at least. :)

This topic does not refer to artisans guild (Select guild of artists, responsable of the game [b]artworks and avatars[/b]. If you are a talented artist, this is a place to start your jurney into the game team. ).

Moved to offtopic.

Oopsy daisies! :P:):)

--------------------------------------------------------

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone sees it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings.

In awe I watched the waxing moon ride across the zenith of the heavens like an ambered chariot towards the ebon void of infinite space wherein the tethered belts of Jupiter and Mars hang forever festooned in their orbital majesty. And as I looked at all this I thought...I must put a roof on this lavatory.

[color="purple"]*merged* please use the edit button, dont double post - Grido[/color]

Ok, ok. I'll be posting in the Poetry Corner instead. You can close this topic if you want.

[color="red"] merged again, DO use the edit button, topic wasn't even near needing a bump for closing.... btw, closed ~light[/color]

Edited by lightsage