My First Quest

Blood Prince

Hello All,

I have created my first quest in MD. Its in my hate page. Tell me what ya think of it and of course try to solve it :D

[b]Reward
[/b]
* 1 wish point for the first solver
* 5 spell docs for the next solvers
[color="#FF8C00"] [b]* The quest will reveal the donor of the rewards[/b][/color]

[b]Rules[/b]

PM me in game the locations and the number of lights to receive the first word you can whisper?

You only have one chance and no hints will be given.
[b]
################## QUEST #####################
[/b]
A dangerous magical mist has been secretively spilled from the laboratory of Golemus. It spreads through the MD lands bounded to….
[center][b]
[color="#2E8B57"]From the beach of principles as to the loner in the bell…

From the challenge which a few can enter….

To the related orb of might….

From the foyer of might…

To the hole which is dark and may be wet ....

From the grasses of serenity….

To the lodge it all began…

Finally, to the spinning cube in the sky…..
[/color][/b][/center]
The mist creates an illusion so the area it covers will look flat. So adventurers would get knocked on the building and trees get wounded…fall from cliff edges…..and drown in water. To safely guide the adventures through the area sheltered by the mist you are to place some magical lights. These lights are very rare they cover vast area around them and can pierce through the structures but not through the boundaries. Your job is to find the least number of lights and their position which will get you closer to the researcher who spilled it.[color="#00FF00"][i][b] Within lies your reward. The magical lights should be able to see the other lights to unleash its full power otherwise the magic would fail. The lights should be in the area of the mist not its boundary.
[/b]
[/i][/color]

Reason for Edit:- Clues made easier to understand and additional information about the light formations are given

Edited by Synex