Falen Angel Account Gone

SageWoman

I would like to know what happened to my secondary account, Falen Angel. I had it last night. Today there is no sign of it. Will someone please let me know if it is a bug or if my account got banned. There is no PM to my main account or warning.

Also, I see that King Manu's account is missing from members and he is no longer listed in Sages Friends list.

I would appreciate this looked into please.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='09 July 2009 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1247159937' post='36650']
Erm, forumwise or ingame?

And King Manu got renamed simply, to Muratus del Mur.
[/quote]

I cannot log in the game as Falen Angel. It keeps saying to verify the invalid account. I have not changed my name or password. If this was done deliberately, without just cause I am sooo not going to be happy Angel. Dark won't even come close to the new picture in the profile.

So, you are revolted or you have a problem? Both can be solved, i suppose.

Post from 1 damn account (ps: choose 1 acc for the forum please. I had enough with alts in game but in forum it matters if it is an alt or not.)

Also: the problem is : you are revolted because your account is bugged ? I don't get it...so, in game you can't log in in an alt, right? and i would like you to post what it says, exaclty.

PS: stop feeling attacked or you will get responses like that.

Try the forgot password option for that account and see what you get. Let me know the outcome. Accounts don't usually vanish into thin air. And there isn't (I hope so) a bug that strong to actually delete the hole account.
There is one thing that might have happened but I really really doubt that.
So please do what I suggested and we'll see.

I dont want to go offtopic, but i'm going to...sorry?

[quote]And King Manu got renamed simply, to Muratus del Mur. [/quote]
umm, i have him on my friends list as King Manu, whereas the .Muratus del Mur. i had on my friends list has vanished

Forum yeah.

As for the account Falen, it is not listed in the DB anymore...

(see http://magicduel.com/players/Falen%20Angel)

So, two possibilities:
It got renamed
or deleted somehow. It shouldn't have been the backup, so I'm curious as to what happened.

Try logging in using the email you used to register and then the password. If that works you should be able to see the new name of the account, if not then the account..seems to really have vanished.

• Root Admin

[quote name='dst' date='09 July 2009 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1247167944' post='36661']
I thought at the same thing Shadow thought: during (or better said after) the OS upgrade when the db was imported some of the data might have gotten corrupted.
[/quote]

Not sure if that would have happened as whenever i have had a database a database corrupts when i re upload from a backup it utterly fails, iv never seen a database that has lost specific rows

Edited by Chewett

The acc. exists, please write the exact name :(

[url="http://magicduel.com/players/Fallen%20Angel"]http://magicduel.com.../Fallen%20Angel[/url]

FALLEN 2x L , is this the problem of your log in? I see in forum you have FALEN with 1x L

[quote name='Akasha' date='09 July 2009 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1247161025' post='36652']
So, you are revolted or you have a problem? Both can be solved, i suppose.

Post from 1 damn account (ps: choose 1 acc for the forum please. I had enough with alts in game but in forum it matters if it is an alt or not.)

Also: the problem is : you are revolted because your account is bugged ? I don't get it...so, in game you can't log in in an alt, right? and i would like you to post what it says, exaclty.

PS: stop feeling attacked or you will get responses like that.
[/quote]

I an not revolted. LOL I was VERY Angry this morning. When I tried to log on as Falen Angel on the home page, I get a "Verify invalid account". The same occurrence still happens. I have the right to be pissed off so back off about your opinion on Alts. It is not the issue here.

Last night, I left GGG as Rajji Falen Angel, went to Howling Gates and roll played at the wake of Peace. While doing so Zleiphneir threw a spell that made me a Frog (hilarious too). In role played grief, I dropped the Sentinel Alliance and exiled myself in the Labyrinth and went Idle. Now there is no account.

If this was accidental or a bug, I apologize for getting angry. However, if this was done in maliciousness, I reserve the right to be extremely angry. Falen Angel is still FirstWife of Khalazdad and a member of the Dynasty.

Again, i asked you to check exact name because fallen with 2x L exists.

Please check your language. I am not a dog to back off. I asked you about the forum accounts as you have to many for 1 person . That leads to suspension of them. Why? you can vote from more acc as 1 person that's why, and i thought it would be very nice to ask you which you like to keep :P

• Root Admin

So this issue is now solved.

This is a good point to remind people that the only person who has the ability to remove accounts is Mur. And he NEVER removes accounts he does however ban accounts so these are always retrievable.

So far all issues of this kind have been where spells have modified your name as this one, Then your character will not exist under the normal name. You have to remember such things when toadspeak and other such spells are cast

Edited by Chewett