Vacation

dst

Now, for the next 3 weeks (probably) I will have limited access to Internet. This means less MD (maybe not at all).
However I will watch the forum (from time to time) so no monkey business cause I will be merciless.
If you have questions PM me in the forum (I can access it easier then the game).
If you have requests address them to No one. If he has time he will try and help. If not...you will have to wait or search for another player to help you.

Hope you'll enjoy my small vacation :D

Have fun!

DST

Hmm...seems some of the players did not understand: I AM NOT HELPING ANYONE! I log in, play a bit (actually all i did was using the Shu spell during HC), I watch the forum BUT I don't have the necessary stuff to do more than this.
So, please address the requests to No one. If he has time he will help.

• 2 months later...

Starting from tonight 23:40 server time I am officially on vacation. That will mean sporadic response to PMs, bitchy remarks (not that I don't do that even when I am not in vacation) and almost no help coming from my side. If you desperately need something talk to No one.
I will probably log in every day but just to get my days. If I find a decent quest that I decide is good enough to waste my time I will try it. Wish me lots of sun and and a nice tan ^_^

So...have fun and behave :D

• Root Admin

[quote name='dst' date='31 October 2009 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1257006034' post='46213']
Starting from tonight 23:40 server time I am officially on vacation. That will mean sporadic response to PMs, bitchy remarks (not that I don't do that even when I am not in vacation) and almost no help coming from my side. If you desperately need something talk to No one.
I will probably log in every day but just to get my days. If I find a decent quest that I decide is good enough to waste my time I will try it. Wish me lots of sun and and a nice tan ^_^

So...have fun and behave :D
[/quote]

At the moment im trying to think of a sarcastic/rude/funny comment tying in Halloween, Witches and dst going away...

Oh well, The forum will run around and i might even get some work to do people side.

Have fun!

Edited by Chewett