Permanent Ve Boost Bought At Md Shop At Mp2 Does Not Show In Mp3

joykill

Well as the topic title already says, I bought the full stack (5) of them permanent VE boosters from the MDshop, but back then i was still in MP2, the problem is, now that I'm in MP3, the bonus to VE is not there.

I'd like to see a way to get this fixed...either by simply adding me the ve or be re enabling that stack of 5 boosters in the shop orso...

Kind regards...
Joykill

p.s. game ID = 159610, ingame name = Joykill

Edited by joykill

I think this is a glitch. MP2 is not governed by the story mode, see, you gain additional points such as VP, VE, Attk, Def, etc. when you click your chosen principles and proceed though your story. That might be nulled because of this. Just my thought...

and you think right there, Tom

VE and VP for mp3 are set at a certain value to allow them to buy certain creatures and not buy some other creatures in tutorial, and i guess mur didn't think that someone would actually buy things from the shop on mp2, mainly becasue it's pontless, but also because the stage is intended to last only a few hours, 24 at max... you shouldn't reach the age req. for any of the potions in mp2 normally LOL

but Mur is a nice guy, i guess he'll contact joykill once he stumbles over this thread and they'll work something out :)

[quote name='Burns' date='27 July 2009 - 09:26 AM' timestamp='1248683187' post='37977']
and you think right there, Tom

VE and VP for mp3 are set at a certain value to allow them to buy certain creatures and not buy some other creatures in tutorial, and i guess mur didn't think that someone would actually buy things from the shop on mp2, mainly becasue it's pontless, but also because the stage is intended to last only a few hours, 24 at max... you shouldn't reach the age req. for any of the potions in mp2 normally LOL

but Mur is a nice guy, i guess he'll contact joykill once he stumbles over this thread and they'll work something out :)
[/quote]

Well the thing is I logged off when playing mp2 and got the next days only but a few mins to play, it was more just fastly logging in, then realising I didnt have the time to actually play, and logg off again, hence I met the required days...

Anyway I'll think I'll just have to wait for Mur to see this topic then :)