Torch Contest

Deatznce0

Hi! I'm just wondering if someone could explain how the reward system for the torch contest works. I've earned points last TC too but I don't know where to spend them (If the points are like another currency) nor do I know how to earn the rewards. If someone could explain or clarify how it works I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again :P

Why should you get any rewards for attending a competition?

Participating in a competition should be rewarding enough.

As for TC points ... I think it is too early to know exactly what can be given as rewards.
So, except from the experience of playing it :D you should not expect too much (soon) and if you will receive something ... it will greatly exceed your expectations :P

have fun (and come my way :P )

[quote name='No one' date='16 August 2009 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1250413994' post='39498']
Why should you get any rewards for attending a competition?

Participating in a competition should be rewarding enough.

As for TC points ... I think it is too early to know exactly what can be given as rewards.
So, except from the experience of playing it :D you should not expect too much (soon) and if you will receive something ... it will greatly exceed your expectations :P

have fun (and come my way :P )
[/quote]

Of course! Don't get me wrong here, I do enjoy participating, I mean participating in the event is voluntary and if I didn't think that it was worth my time then I'd skip it. It's just that it seems quite a bit.... empty...

Well anyway, hopefully the mystery will unravel itself pretty soon, I can't wait for it. XD
Also it did mention something about the head of the lands (The other reason I was curious), Loreroot doesn't really have a head so how does that work?

i'm one of three alliance leaders of Loreroot and i don't have a clue about the rewards
i asked Firsanthalas about it, cause few of my members scored for Loreroot and i was asking for their rewards but he replyed that the rewards are faction related... o_O

is someone claiming all the rewards if there are any at the moment?

• 7 months later...