Magicduel.com Valuation

zalabar

it shows through how many unique people that stop on by, in how much MD is "worth" pure hypothetical.

I payed attention to the chart at most, it seemed that we've had a slow coming with new friends, and old friends falling out.

I very much agree. We, all of us, should do our part in spreading the "good news" (sounds a bit evangelic to me lol).

So in line with this, I would like to ask those who care enough to visit this link and write a review:
http://www.gameogre.com/reviewdirectory/reviews/MagicDuel.php

It may not be much but I think it's a small step in attracting more people and making MD known in the gaming community. (that site has awfully large audience, imo)

Now, I know we all love MD so when you do write a review try really hard to be objective :D

Also, should you have ideas on how to bring new and more people to MD you may want to post 'em here:
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/4838-bringing-and-keeping-new-players/

Regards,
BS/SR

didn't quite get it..sorry for being dense, Tom, but care to explain?

edit:

ahahaha...ang dating daan..classic!!!!!! lol well i did say evagelic, didn't I? lol

what better place to spam?, this is the offtopic section after all..lol XD

Edited by BrightShield

WTF 135k dollars???? no way... actually i first time heard of bizinformation... well but i know that ppl in last years used manly dnscoop to determine site values, i never heard of any other, for example on dnscoop it says that md is worth 30k dollars woaaa thats 105k less than bizinformation said, i wonder how exactly does that site calculate net worth of site

also i cant see how this has to do with anything, does it matter how much some calculator says its worth? afaik md is priceless :D

[quote name='Chewett' date='19 August 2009 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1250693085' post='39860']
MD without Mur or someone of his calibre devolping it makes it worthless

With Mur its priceless
[/quote]

Sounds like commercial for MasterCard. lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8kMrLx6_aQ&feature=related[/media]

Edited by Raven

the bizimformation site, values returning visitors over one time only visiters.... i haven't looked at the other site mentioned above yet.... i will do that and edit this message to include how that site value's stuff.....

it seems that the site dnscoop, values sites at what looks to be about 1/4th of what biz imformation values site.....

Edited by I am Bored

[quote name='I am Bored' date='23 August 2009 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1251055374' post='40105']
it seems that the site dnscoop, values sites at what looks to be about 1/4th of what biz imformation values site.....
[/quote]

wot dude? ya came to this conclusion by dividing value that bizinfo shows with value that dnscoop shows, yea sure in this case ya are right

as much as i saw bizinfo is counting reviews for example while dnscoop doesnt, then dnscoop can determine domain age while bizinfo has no luck in it and so on