Ad Campaigns

memory

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='20 August 2009 - 04:42 AM' timestamp='1250772135' post='39923']
Rather than just opening new topics without content, could you please FIRST remove eternalgameslist from the list of free credits?
[/quote]

The advertisers are not in control of the free credit ads or links, I did bring the eternal games list problem to Mur he said he would look into it that was a few weeks ago.

We are responible for offsite advertising currently not on site advertising. But any concerns about ad links I can refer them to Mur.

I personally never got an antivirus warning with eternal game list....and I have never got a virus.

The reason this topic was opened is that we are starting to do Ad Campaigns and the advertisers and players will be posting thier ideas and concerns here.

Fenrir can you expain a little more about your idea for a visual ad ad? It sounds good.

I will be on vacation until late Sunday August 20th I just got over being sick the last 2 weeks, if you have any questions you may contact zeTsu grass or Handy Pockets.

Thank you,
memory

Edited by memory

Everyone remember to put in hyperlinks to the site in ur ads to make it easy to get to usually when posting they have an icon to hyperlink and u select wat to have the hyperlink in and add it to like a picture or something on the add then type in the magicduel adress

Of the 231 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 112 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-08-20, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-08-20.

Malicious software includes 38 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

From Lib's link..you call that harmless? But yeah, thanks for the info. Just would like to see that sorted, I hate such things.

As for ad campaigns, do we have the funds or will it have to run via free methods?

Yes we can get the funds for paid advertising, all those we will have to discuss with Mur, for now the Advertisers are trying a game interaction form of an Ad Campaign which we will be starting shortly since I just got back.

Any and all ideas from others that are not Advertisers are welcome, and yes you can send me the bad links that are in the free credit section and I will send them to Mur to look over, but WE do not have control of those links.

Thanks,
memory

How about using PWR? Get new customers interested in interesting players?

For example: (note I am not using me)Advertise the Sparring Grounds or The New Lands yet to be discovered? My personal favorite after one of my favorite movies,"WHAT ABOUT BOB?" A tree grows in MD, find out what all the fuss is? :D

Envy's Quest for our Ad Campaign.

Ad Campaign Creature Quest
(by .Envy of Endurance. at MDA - MagicDuel Archives (land of Advertisers) )
1.Learn how to post ads for magic duel in free forums, blogs, social networks etc. (If you need help with this you can contact any of the advertisers for help.)

2. All links posted must be in line with the rules of the places you post and not erased for invalidity or spamming.

3. You MUST signup for Twitter and become a friend of @MagicDuel - http://twitter.com/MagicDuel

Rewards: Here are levels of reward.
10 good links will earn you a bird.
15 good links will earn you a priest.
25 good links will earn you an angien.
Note - Great ad links or posts in forums (not MD forums) will earn some players bonuses including WishPoints!

Requirements:
MP level - Mp2, Mp3, Mp4, Mp5, Mp6, Mp7, MpMur

You must signup for Twitter and become a friend of @MagicDuel - http://twitter.com/MagicDuel Quest is for a short time only. all participants must be cleared by an Advertiser and memory or .Envy of Endurance.

How to start:
Start anywhere at any time but all links must be sent to lolmemory@yahoo.com. Memory will have the last say and have the rewards handed out by Mur and memory depending if the reward is creatures or bonuses.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='28 August 2009 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1251526120' post='40415']
Uh..what is MpMur? That's no existing one.

And..you're trying to get new players, not veterans to go there, right?
[/quote]

Envy wrote the requirements lol!
It is for all levels and since most MP5's and above can buy the creatures other bonuses apply for great ads-traffic from those ads etc.