The End Of Jester's Reign

Jester

Due to Necrovion being the first thing that interested in me in MagicDuel, the first alliance I joined, the inspiration for my name, the homeland of my Teacher and the only alliance I was actually loyal to, I stuck with Necrovion until this point. Now I'm leaving for good. Necrovion itself has betrayed me twice within the past month, I see no reason in staying loyal to a land that is against me. Before Khalazdad left he gave me one final mission, which I have been waiting all this time to carry out. Since I haven't accomplished it yet I will not reveal what it is, but it had a lot to do with Yrthilian at the Necrovion Land Weapon. I followed Khalazdad's orders while there, and it got me attacked by the Summoned Army and branded as a failure in the Announcements and the Forum. I passed that by since there was no way for people to have known my mission. I continued on as planned with my goal of increasing Necrovion.

In the middle of my plans a Kingship election was called for. It appears to me that only Necrovion itself could choose its King, so I assume that the elections went based on Necrovion's will. If Necrovion doesn't even have a say in the person who rules it then it is not a land worthy of respect. The elections chose Peace to be Queen of Necrovion. With me gone, the majority of the active members of Necrovion also left, not because they were not loyal to Necrovion, but for other reasons. Fifty people voted for Peace, and Necrovion chose her. Let the fifty people who supported her defend Necrovion. I want nothing more to do with it.

I am displeased to see nothing but disappointment and bitterness in your words, but I have no means to hold you loyal either to me, to the land and to the people. Each of us has his own will, wishes and allegiances.

Yet we are all worthy, we are all wise and we are all connected. All one must do is set aside the illusions that things are otherwise, the barriers to our wisdom, worth and connection.

You have my blessings for the best, Jester. I trully appreciate everything that you have ever done for Necrovion even before I got in the picture.

And so it goes.

Kings are a mistake, a large mistake. No one is fit to fill the role of a King, and anyone attempting it will quickly be treated with contempt by their subjects, who will feel dejected and uncared for.

Awi

Edited by awiiya

[quote name='Jester' date='14 October 2009 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1255485585' post='44621']
Before Khalazdad left he gave me one final mission, which I have been waiting all this time to carry out. Since I haven't accomplished it yet I will not reveal what it is, but it had a lot to do with Yrthilian at the Necrovion Land Weapon. I followed Khalazdad's orders while there, and it got me attacked by the Summoned Army and branded as a failure in the Announcements and the Forum.
[/quote]

Hmm.. I find this a strange statement
Esp since back when myself and Khal were talking i had no idea of the land weapons and there power
hell i was not even researching them at the time. So for Khal to make a mission for you regarding me
and the land weapons i find strange.

Aslo since myself and khal had come to an agreement over the lands and what might happen
this Land weapon issue may never have happened. But since the war and gaining access for
the first time to the land weapon (thank you jester for that) I know have more info and have
a much better understanding of the land weapons. Something i was a bit stuck on untill i seen
the necrovian land weapon.

So in essence if Khal told you to not do anything while i was there then he must have wanted me to
gain that info.

Also just a side not
congratz to Peace the new Queeen of Necrovian

Edited by Yrthilian

[quote name='awiiya' date='14 October 2009 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1255492718' post='44633']
And so it goes.

Kings are a mistake, a large mistake. No one is fit to fill the role of a King, and anyone attempting it will quickly be treated with contempt by their subjects, who will feel dejected and uncared for.

Awi
[/quote]

i heard this several times now. and i must admit that the chances are high for it to happen. but it always depends on how the leadership of the land works even if there is a central king. if there is a clear structure and policy kings can succeed. it will be a challenging path and it is easy to fail at one point but lets not be to quick with these assumptions.