You Know Tokens Are Out Of Hand Now......

Azrael Dark

So, with this whole argument with tokens and if they should exist, and how to balance them, etc. I just laughed at myself when I saw this. This was up at the GGG with AqlBeast and what do you know? Apparently, when you get enough tokens, you won't even need a creature for your rituals anymore! Nope, just a whole bunch of tokens in one slot will do everything for you!
[center][img]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/MZLAvatar025/AqlBeastnocreature.png[/img]
[/center]

still a pretty fun screenie... and after all we are in offtopic here, not bug reports, what did you expect? =D

i wonder how often that happened to me already... not because images were so ufll of tokens i couldn't see a crit, but because i killed them off before the image was finished loading *mwahaha*

A similar thing also happened to me once. I used 'random rit', but no crit appeared on the 'combat action' screen. But when I moved to 'combat results' screen, it said I won, and all my 10 crits were there. I forgot to take a screenshot though...