The Principle Balancing Fix

Udgard

Can anyone who has tried sacrificing creatures share with me how it works?
Does the fix delete the leftover principles before, or after the new values gained from the saccing?

I have principles that are specifically tailored to my role (yes, I've prepared for my golem elementalist role from the day I joined, and all my principles are chosen to fit that role). Unfortunately, my 5th principle is lower than one of my newer principles, and it is implied that I will lose it. If the fix deletes the leftover principles after the new value from saccing, I might be able to find a way to increase the value of my 5th principle to save it, but if not, should I wait for the cleaning?

If Mur sees this, what will happen during the cleaning? Will we need to choose the principles again, will the principles be manually removed based on the other topic (for those who want to be honest), will it do the same thing as the fix on the altars, or will we lose all principles forever?

Yes, but will it count the highest five before the values added from the sacrifice, or after? Will it reset the principles as soon as the sacrifice button is pushed, or reset the principles once the new values from that particular sacrifice is calculated?

[quote name='Udgard' date='23 November 2009 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1258967796' post='48182']
Yes, but will it count the highest five before the values added from the sacrifice, or after? Will it reset the principles as soon as the sacrifice button is pushed, or reset the principles once the new values from that particular sacrifice is calculated?
[/quote]
Before, or that's how it worked for me.

only those principles will be set to 4000 that were influenced by the sacrificed creature.
if you sacrifice at an altar that only influences one of your principles, only this one will be set to 4000 while the others remain untouched.
if you sacrifice a creature that grants no principle boni, none of your principles are adjusted (contrary to what the announcement said, if i remember correctly).

i didn't have 6 principles, but i think if you can find an altar that raises the principle you want to keep, without influencing the one you want to discard it should work fine.