Question About Md Shop

Elthen Airis

Greetings everyone.

I would like to know, if you want to buy credits in the MD Shop and you pay with a Visa card, or any other bank card i guess, it would be the same, who pays the tax for the transfer? I mean, if the price of the donation is 20$ for example, how much does it actually takes from my bank card for the whole transfer? And perhaps someone who is not in Romania could answer, because i guess with a romanian card you wouldn't have to pay for the transfer, since it is in the same country.

Also as a suggestion i would add that it would be nice of that info was posted clearly in the MD Shop. It does say something about taxes, i've seen that, but it's not very clear, if the buyer also pays a tax or not.

"Aquiring credits
Because of taxes we have to pay for each transaction, you will have to charge your account with a minimum of 5$. That 5$ means you will be able to purchase 5 items, anytime you will want to do so. You can also buy a bigger credits pack that will give you a huge percentage of free credits."

Thanks in advance.

(I did make a little search for this info, but to be honest i'm a bit too tired to go through all the pages found in the search engine, so i just decided to post it.)

• Root Admin

[quote name='Elthen Airis' date='24 November 2009 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1259090608' post='48391']
Greetings everyone.

I would like to know, if you want to buy credits in the MD Shop and you pay with a Visa card, or any other bank card i guess, it would be the same, who pays the tax for the transfer? I mean, if the price of the donation is 20$ for example, how much does it actually takes from my bank card for the whole transfer? And perhaps someone who is not in Romania could answer, because i guess with a romanian card you wouldn't have to pay for the transfer, since it is in the same country.

Also as a suggestion i would add that it would be nice of that info was posted clearly in the MD Shop. It does say something about taxes, i've seen that, but it's not very clear, if the buyer also pays a tax or not.

"Aquiring credits
Because of taxes we have to pay for each transaction, you will have to charge your account with a minimum of 5$. That 5$ means you will be able to purchase 5 items, anytime you will want to do so. You can also buy a bigger credits pack that will give you a huge percentage of free credits."

Thanks in advance.

(I did make a little search for this info, but to be honest i'm a bit too tired to go through all the pages found in the search engine, so i just decided to post it.)
[/quote]

If i remember correctly it charged me $20 (after conversion to GBP)

The taxes Mur refers to are the bank charges that he has to pay everytime a transaction is done. Anything under $5 it would actually cost more to recieve the money.

So these arnt charged on you. It will just be the money and any transfere fees if you are not buying in the uk.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Elthen Airis' date='24 November 2009 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1259091622' post='48394']
So the transfer is made to the UK? Is the bank account for MD that Mur uses there? It's rather odd, since he is in Romania.
[/quote]

No, i was refereing to me in the uk it being transfered to Pounds

The bank account he uses is in Dollar($) so whatever your currency you will only (99% sure) pay for the transfer costs from Your currency to Dollars.

• 4 months later...