Hello Or Goodbye, Or Something

So I am thinking of coming back, because I am lonely or something :))

Also, more importantly, this game does not work on the vast majority of popular web browsers.

It does not work on chrome, and it is all weird and slow on firefox.

I feel like this probably sucks for a lot of people, not just myself.

So how's it going anyway?

• Root Admin

[quote name='Ignatious' date='09 December 2009 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1260327470' post='49478']
Also, more importantly, this game does not work on the vast majority of popular web browsers.
[/quote]

it actually works on pretty much all webbrowsers, and it doesnt work on chrome since mur put a block in for chrome

And welcome back Ignatious!

:)) actually... it doesnt works in many browsers becoz mur blocked them, ie, ff and opera arent blocked, so nix users have to use ff or opera, since md is flash game... forget about opera since it doesnt have flash 10 support for nix, and atm... idk if its just me but last ff update 3.5.5 screwed it up, it messes up displaying of png images and if png image is in background... ya can forget about visiting that site since whole interface will be slower than modem :( but apparently its not just the case of png images in bg, but also its a case of some css properties combined with that image, i personally am waiting for next update 3.5.6 which is apparently scheduled for 15th dec, if it doesnt get fixed... i will downgrade it to 3.5.4