Bugged Cookie?

Redd

There's one type of free cookie in the permanent boosters section that gives trouble instead of benefits.
As the attachement shows, I'm supposed to get +2407.75 VE and 1k heat(you can see that I have max VE before I activated it) instead, my VE became 2408 after I refresh the page. Tried it several times with the same results.
IDK about the heat, though. I used MP3..

I tried it in a sanctuary, so there's no possibility of an attack..

bump

Suffered a connection problem while posting the topic, don't know how to add attachment through edit. And please change title to "Bugged Cookie?" Thanks and sorry..

Edited by Grido

It's a matter of doing exactly what it says on the tin.

It does give you 2407.75 VE, as that is what you have after you eat the cookie, it just doesnt add onto what you had at the time, it replaces it instead.

[quote name='Grido' date='24 December 2009 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1261588918' post='50899']
It does give you 2407.75 VE, as that is what you have after you eat the cookie, it just doesnt add onto what you had at the time, it replaces it instead.
[/quote]

Another cookie I just tested now says 'COOOOOKKIIEEEE!!! Gives you 6749 Vital energy !' given my init VE of 2.5k, the result after I refresh the page was 9.3k VE. So it added correctly. Besides, if your idea was the case, then it means that a booby trap or something like that was deliberately placed in the cookie jar..

BTW, correction: The bugged cookie can be obtained in Powerups,Permanent booest, and temp boost sections..

Edited by Redd

• 5 months later...