Woodman's Quest

Metal Bunny

So.. Woodman's quest had been going on for about.. 2 months?
People collected the full picture and the full riddle, but, couldn't solve the last part.
:D
This quest will end at the end of 2009, so maybe, just maybe, people can solve it in the few days left.
But I sincerely doubt this.
That is why, if absolutely no one has solved this by the end of 2009, I will start a new quest in 2010. Simply put, this quest will be an easier version of the current quest.

Bunny, I have the pieces, I have everything. But I lack the inspiration! I look at the map, I look at the poems (which are pretty complicated btw) and I see...nothing :D. Next year I will nominate you for the most sadistic quest creator!
Maybe you should implement a hint system. Even a payed one would be good. Cutler did it, MasterB did it and it worked. So, be a good bunny (yeah, I know...it's an oxymoron :P) and give us SOMETHING we can start with :P

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty then, I made the quest considerably easier.
I honestly believe that if you can't solve it now, that you truly don't deserve a wp from me, for this quest. This is as low as I go.

Celebrate, peasants! The Bunny Emperor has.. sadly enough, budged and sorta given into the popular demand!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for making a new reply, but editing it defies its purpose.

After simplifying the quest... twice... it turned out to be a success, sort of anyway, and I ended the quest.
The answer to the quest is in the spoiler.
[spoiler][attachment=1452:WMQ-R picture H-Res with answers.jpg][/spoiler]
List of winners:
1: Mighty Pirate wp
2: JacoAnd wp
3: Yoshi wp
4: dst wp
5: degetzica wp

6: Jester wants nothing
7: Miq TS given
8: MRV wants nothing
9: Skie Anderson angien given
10: Cutler TS given
11: *Indyra Sirenias* pimped grasan given
12: Emerald Arcanix pimped grasan given
13: Manda TS given

No nr. 14 and 15, so their rewards, along with Jester and MRV, will be held and used as a reward for later quests.

btw, people had the most problem with R. Some confused W with E, but a big surprise was that everyone had O correct. I thought I made that a bit harder :(

Anyway, I liked this quest, may do some more.

• 4 months later...