I Have Returned

I have returned from my journey, and have come back with greater wisdom. I have met a small portion of my friends, allies, and some enemies. If i did not see you within MD, i wish you a Happy New Year, and hopefully we shall meet again somewhere in MD once again.

MRNegative6
The Lost Guardian of Golemus

Edited by MRnegative6

[quote name='dst' date='31 December 2009 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1262296797' post='51554']
Yay! The pooping avy owner has returned!!! Welcome back! ^_^
[/quote]

Haha, hey thanks:) I still have that...present you and shoeps gave me...with the heart around it >:) I keep it up on my wall:P Very touching^.^

[quote name='Burns' date='31 December 2009 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1262297655' post='51561']
neg 6! We should go and mess the contest some time, that was fun back then =))
[/quote]

Hey:) haha, we shall see^^ Good old days:)

Edited by MRnegative6

[quote name='MRnegative6' date='31 December 2009 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1262296062' post='51552']
I have returned from my journey, and have come back with greater wisdom. I have met a small portion of my friends, allies, and some enemies. If i did not see you within MD, i wish you a Happy New Year, and hopefully we shall meet again somewhere in MD once again.

MRNegative6
The Long Guardian of Golemus
[/quote]

The Long Guardian? Or do you mean the Lone Guardian? Anyways, welcome back to Magic Duel. Hope to see you in GGG very soon.

Sagewoman

[quote name='SageWoman' date='03 January 2010 - 04:23 AM' timestamp='1262492582' post='51695']
The Long Guardian? Or do you mean the Lone Guardian? Anyways, welcome back to Magic Duel. Hope to see you in GGG very soon.

Sagewoman
[/quote]

Haha, didnt see that;) Its fixed now thank you:P