Land Winderwilds.

Sasha Lilias

I was thinking today about the Winderwilds we have in Marinds Bell lands and thought "Oh. Perhaps we can have a different type of winderwild for each mainland" for example in necrovian we could have something like (only an idea)an "Undead Winderwild".
Each winderwild would have a different ability, stats and creature boost depending from which mainland they come from.

Here is a small list of possible abilities;

Necrovian Winderwild- Ability; Random damage, Targets; Weak creatures,
Strong creatures, Dying.
Special Influences; Attack Boost: Raises attack of all ally creatures by 50% .
Initiative Boost: Raises initiative of all ally creatures by 25%

Golemus Winderwild- Ability; Steal life. Targets; Multi
Special influences; Power Boost - Raises power of all ally creatures by 50%

Lorerootian Winderwild- Abiltiy; Heal, Regenerate. Targets; All
Special influences; Defence Boost - Raises defence of all ally creatures by 25%
Creature Boost - Increases all influences of ally creatures by 50%

Of course these are just beginning ideas...something to work with if you like :P
Before we/I go any further with this idea I would just like to know if it is a good or bad one.
I hope most of you will find it interesting at least and soemthing to ponder about.

Sasha Lilias.

Edit: For those that don't know where you would get them from, you would get them from their mainlands.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

Did you actually think about your critism before posting it? =P
Though joking aside I do see what you mean :P
Winderwilds are the only common creature that actually has a good creature boost so I thought why not improvise and make more but with different abilities and boosts?

Edited by Sasha Lilias

• Root Admin

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' date='05 January 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1262722516' post='51933']
Winderwilds are the only common creature that actually has a good creature boost so I thought why not improvise and make more but with different abilities and boosts?
[/quote]

Have you not considered this is for a reason? they have a good creatureboost and a bad attack (well none) for a reason, so that they are useful, but then again are not useful

And i dont really need to mention how powerful the crit ideas you have posted up do i?

We have no originality! :P
I don't know anything but what I do know is that no one listens to me so I wish you luck in your quest........
I like the idea of a Kamikaze type creature myself, and then maybe a land named after me too.
Kami Land....
Would not a Winderwild be all over though as a bird?

I thought it was an intriguing idea but rather than come up with different stats for each, make each one land specific in this way: The power aura only boosts creatures that are recruited from that land. Of course this would mean that the game would need to track which land each creature comes from (including the elementals from MB and LR) so that the boost can be applied properly. Also, since some creatures don't have a set recruitment point, they would not get a boost from any Winderwilds. This would reapply strategy to the use of crits and how to use them together.