The Stone Tablets

Sparrhawk

Not too long ago my friend Rhaegar dissapeared on a journey vaguely mentioning something about stone tablets, since his return he has been recluse in lore manor refusing to see anyone and barely talks I am curious to what he has discovered to make him this way, I found his journal discarded in the forest it seems a few pages are missing find them for me so I may know what has happened.

Also, it seems all of Rhaegars journal is coded so I will need help for this, otherwise I would try to gather them all myself...

The Gazebo of equilibrium would be a good place to start your search.

[The stone tablets, that’s the password for the clickables to start with you will be notified when that changes :P]

1st and 2nd to complete this quest will be awarded a wishpoint

1st LunarGoddess
2nd Tarquinus

cause of the such popularity the quest achieved very quick (Sparrhawk tells me few more players are also very close to the end), 3rd WP will be rewarded for one more person who finishes the quest.
No need to mention, but I'll do it anyway: If any cheating is detected (sharing information to other players), those questers will be disqualified from any future quest. And publicly humiliated of course :P

thanks to all questers, congratulations winners

I have noticed some other questers working very diligently on this quest. With your permission, and Captain Sparrowhawk's, I offer to sponsor another wish-point or two to others who succeed in this fun but rather challenging quest.

thank you Tarquinus, but I think 3 WPs are quite enough for the quest... altough I will check with Sparrhawk just in case, what he thinks, once he gets online

we plan to make more quests tho, continuing this one, and any sponsor is welcome for it :P

The third wishpoint went to DST thought it was very close only 10 mins or so in it for contention, So the quest is over now it ended alot faster than I had hoped but thats ok, The quest will remain on the clickables for a few days if anyone wants to try to challenge themselves it seems quite a few found it rather difficult, If anyone would care to post there thoughts or critisms it would be appreciated, I do intend in the future to make a sequal to the quests story once i have some sponsors or wp codes but I will bump up the length of the quest and in all likly hood the difficulty, It was my first quest and I think I have learnt a couple of things on how to improve for next time. I hope it was enjoyable for those that tried it out, I tried to incorporate things I liked about other quests and things i like myself namely the cryptic clues similar to crossword clues,

My feedback:overall it was a good quest. But it has some small <insert the word I am thinking of but cannot remember>.
The decryption of the texts it's really really easy (or at least for me) but the crypto crosswords are hell. Or at least for me :). It's hard for someone who is not a native English speaker to find the finesse of the language. Or maybe it was hard for me cause I kind of suck at those puzzles. It's frustrating to decrypt the text and then have no idea where to go next -_-. But the quest left room for creative solving (the way I solved it). It implied much more work but it paid off. Once I realized how to do it I enjoyed it.
As an advice maybe for later quests: try to balance things.

Oh and one of the good parts:when I asked, you sent me a really good explanation. Few quest creators are willing to provide extra info. And I appreciate one that does so.

Waiting forward for new and brain cells killer quests :D

due to a missunderstanding, Czez will get rewarded by a WP. She PMed Sparrhawk before dst, but it wasnt scanned right away, cause of the different time zones (Sparrhawk lives in new zealend, and forums shows his country time, and MD has server time, he didn't see it at that point, till we got asked about it, please accept our apologizes), and we didn't make it clear should Sparr be PMed on the forums, or in game

due to that, they will both get rewarded (dst is already rewarded by a WP, and so will Czez be now)

congratulations.

note that from now on, quest solutions from me or Sparrhawk, will be accepted only via in game (unless stated otherwise)