[Golemus Golemicarum]The Last Guardian Of Golemus Golemicarum

Greetings once again,

i ask for your support once again for my title i desire "The Last Guardian Of Golemus Golemicarum". I have worked hard and long for my title (1 year +) with a short break of around 1 year+. I think its time i try for my title again:) Ive left out some information of my discovery of the secrets which i uncovered which i was requested to keep hidden for now by enemies & allies. My word holds, even if you are my enemy i will not break our agreements so please do not worry. Anything else i have added to my scroll or you have heard me speak of it.

This is my current scroll where i have written part of my tale. My other post (which is now closed) explains part of my tale in depth for those interested.

[b][i][/i]The Last Guardian Of Golemus Golemicarum

I search and make theories, and build up facts about the lost past of Golemus, which i believe is connected to a certain race in Golemus, which was one of the greatest civilisation at that time. When suddenly, the great civilisation...disapeared. Stories were told which were long forgotten. It is my duty as the last living decendant of my people to protect the bridge, and to preserve their existance in my mind and soul. I suffer for them, as i seek the truth.

I carry a great burden, and speak with care. I see many enemies and too few allies.

Origins

I believe i come from a race, long forgotten and destroyed by the Shades who once protected the bridge to Golemus Golemicarum and faithfull allies to the Great Wizard himself. For what reason...i do not yet know.

Now i wonder the lands seeking knowledge to uncover the past, and perhaps...take revenge.

When i apeared within these relms by the bridge i had nothing on me other than my cape, robes, and my wings which i tend to hide within my cape. Although after a quick search of the area i discovered a sword. I do not know where it came from. I did know it held some powers as it glowed under my touch and it had letters carved into its hilt (DK - GGG).

- Days and months passed and i heard of a contest. A head hunting contest, which i am still not sure where the tradition originated from but i saw it as a great oportunity to test my sword out.

-Surprisingly i smashed through the contest and won a golden medal that looked like a dragon of some sort. I also won a passage to join an alliance "The MR's Fraternity". The the MRs i was able to explore the lands of my ancestors Golemus Golemicarum. I found out much about the landscape and geographical history of the place.

-Three places within Golemus Golemicarum interested me greatly, these were places where i felt a bond.

The Pillars
The Alter deep within the island
The Wizards study

- The pillars

I was studying this odd collection of pillars which seemed to sing to me as i helf my hand up to them. After several attempts to figure out its purpose i was able to hear more than beautifull sounds but voices. The voices told me of the purpose of the pillars, and much more. It seemed to me that i did not yet hold enough powers to wield the powers of the pillars for my own use.

- The Alter deep within the island

I saw at once this place of power as i stood by The Alter my sword i have named DK after the carvings flashed white before a red light struck out from within the Alter into the sword. I felt great powers flow into me through DK from the Alter. I am still confused of what knowledge and power i had gained from the Alter but i felt more...free.

-The Wizards study

This is where i found a scroll which The Great Wizard of Golemus Golemicarum has mentioned DK, The Pillars, The Alter, and Guardians of the bridge. The writing on the scrolls are written in signs i am not yet familiar with. I am still working on decoding the signs, but so far i believe this scroll hides more than the naked eye can see.

Latest discoveries/progress to be edited into my scrolls:

- I found a way into Golemus Golemicarum

-I found something in the Drachorns lair i am not yet sure of. Looks like a purple scale.[/b]

MRN
P:S
Those who would like to hear my tale and be able to visualize it better, please feel free to check out the scroll which i hold on me in MD when you see me.

PSS:
I am not asking for the title off the forums, i am merly asking others of their opinions. This will allow me to improve in places i have missed. This is also a way to share my role to those i have not yet reached as the area im most active in, for some reason is forgotten or ignored. I have not seen many visitors in GG or the gates of age compared to other parts of MD.

Edited by Shadowseeker

Pff .. why do people need to use names like Wizard of and Shades in their stories that defines their role?

Everything that happened in that period is in AL and you are not in there, i am sorry to say this to you, but your story with Wizard and Shades is a lame one..
People..be more inventive..come with something new ad stop bounding your stories with the ancient LR, especially when it is connected with old AL.

Last Guardian of Golemus? :P

BTW: last scroll Wizard left was a letter ... pitty you were not in this realm at that time.. which takes me to the next remark :

when you start to make up stories, at least make them according with your MD age/AL events or things like that... a bit more real (not referring to you personally but for all those that like to use important/fancy names from MD history, thou they never where in that period )

Bhaaa... be more inventive people and stop making ancient lore when that is not your job (not to say that ancient lore does not exists within MD and news for you : the only lore is us.)

Mm.. just a sidenote, aside from all this, a somewhat logical mistake in your theory.

Last guardian: Do you mean to say GG has nothing else _BUT_ you anymore, or do you mean to say it all ends with you? It's...not exactly the best method if you ask me, writing something when a land is nowhere near destruction.

Even though you say it's because you are the last of your people..this very title claims that every other GG person existing here and now is nothing but a mere impostor. At least that is what I'd read out of it.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='13 January 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1263383910' post='52640']
Mm.. just a sidenote, aside from all this, a somewhat logical mistake in your theory.

Last guardian: Do you mean to say GG has nothing else _BUT_ you anymore, or do you mean to say it all ends with you? It's...not exactly the best method if you ask me, writing something when a land is nowhere near destruction.

Even though you say it's because you are the last of your people..this very title claims that every other GG person existing here and now is nothing but a mere impostor. At least that is what I'd read out of it.
[/quote]

[b]Last guardian: Do you mean to say GG has nothing else _BUT_ you anymore, or do you mean to say it all ends with you? It's...not exactly the best method if you ask me, writing something when a land is nowhere near destruction.[/b]

No, i am not from GG. That is why i never entered GGs alliances other than the MRs. I am the last of my kind that i know of who stood by the bridge to guard it from attacks or so i am guessing. This theory was built upon my research done long ago before my break which involved:
- Khalazdad telling me the tale of the shades (Only as much as he was willing to tell me)
- Ullr Wodin who told me of his purpose of creation and who summons him. (This linked very well with Khalazdads tale.
- Omegaweapon who was believed to be the assasin of the Great Wizard.

[quote name='Akasha' date='13 January 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1263377827' post='52636']
Pff .. why do people need to use names like Wizard of and Shades in their stories that defines their role?
[b]Guardian sounds more fancy than Guard. I did not see anything better than the role i chose. I was once called the Researcher of GG, but only briefly.[/b]

Everything that happened in that period is in AL and you are not in there, i am sorry to say this to you, but your story with Wizard and Shades is a lame one..
People..be more inventive..come with something new ad stop bounding your stories with the ancient LR, especially when it is connected with old AL.
[b]No, i did not say i was there. I only said i believe i am one of the only living decendent from those who guarded the area around the bridge.[/b]

Last Guardian of Golemus? :P
[b]Yes, the last known decendant. [/b]

BTW: last scroll Wizard left was a letter ... pitty you were not in this realm at that time.. which takes me to the next remark :
[b]I am aware of this letter[/b]

when you start to make up stories, at least make them according with your MD age/AL events or things like that... a bit more real (not referring to you personally but for all those that like to use important/fancy names from MD history, thou they never where in that period )
[b]As i said earlier...[/b]

Bhaaa... be more inventive people and stop making ancient lore when that is not your job (not to say that ancient lore does not exists within MD and news for you : the only lore is us.)
[/quote]

I think ive given an answer to all your points. Thank you for your comment though :D

Who gave you the right to use old history?
History you were not there for or even part of.

Even IF there was Guardians back then you still don’t have the right to use such info or history or even have a claim to such. It annoys me so much when people make assumptions like this. The history of old is not to be used in such a way. It is history of old and that is where it stays.
The use of this sort of history is [b]ONLY [/b]meant for research and RP based on finding out information or creating a new theory of current events. For example I have used some history but used very fragment parts and created a new story or theory based on some old info. This is acceptable. But to try and put you in that time line that is going too far.

As the current king of Golemus I do not recognise your role as Guardian in the capacity you have stated. If you had come to me with this intent I would have informed you this was a step too far. I would have also made suggestions for you and worked out this sort of role in a new way.
What is needed to be pointed out here is that some players assume they can use history directly. Well you can’t and never will be able to. The only people that might have a right are the people from that time that might create a story that spans off from that time. The people like that are few and far between. They would be the people of old and well as many know there is not many of them left.

I am sorry but it angers me to see that people take the history of old like this. I suggest you rethink this role and anything to do with the history of Golemus run by me or Akasha. As I have limited access to MD and the forums again while I am in work I cannot make a full comment on this.

To anyone else thinking of using history of any land please go to the king or queen of that land and the people of old like myself or DST or Grido (there are other i have not mentiond but all are well known). I am sure they as I, would be happy to help you in whatever role you wish to create and point out any issues within the info you wish to use or if it conflict with the use of the history of old.

[quote name='Yrthilian' date='13 January 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1263411372' post='52671']
Who gave you the right to use old history?
History you were not there for or even part of.

Even IF there was Guardians back then you still don’t have the right to use such info or history or even have a claim to such. It annoys me so much when people make assumptions like this. The history of old is not to be used in such a way. It is history of old and that is where it stays.
The use of this sort of history is [b]ONLY [/b]meant for research and RP based on finding out information or creating a new theory of current events. For example I have used some history but used very fragment parts and created a new story or theory based on some old info. This is acceptable. But to try and put you in that time line that is going too far.

As the current king of Golemus I do not recognise your role as Guardian in the capacity you have stated. If you had come to me with this intent I would have informed you this was a step too far. I would have also made suggestions for you and worked out this sort of role in a new way.
What is needed to be pointed out here is that some players assume they can use history directly. Well you can’t and never will be able to. The only people that might have a right are the people from that time that might create a story that spans off from that time. The people like that are few and far between. They would be the people of old and well as many know there is not many of them left.

I am sorry but it angers me to see that people take the history of old like this. I suggest you rethink this role and anything to do with the history of Golemus run by me or Akasha. As I have limited access to MD and the forums again while I am in work I cannot make a full comment on this.

To anyone else thinking of using history of any land please go to the king or queen of that land and the people of old like myself or DST or Grido (there are other i have not mentiond but all are well known). I am sure they as I, would be happy to help you in whatever role you wish to create and point out any issues within the info you wish to use or if it conflict with the use of the history of old.
[/quote]

Hmm, much has changed since i started with this role long ago when i was trying to help out by the Gates of Age, when players were given free entrance into GG during the festivals. There were no Kings or Queens bound to GG then, only the gate keepers who held the key to cross the bridge. I can see this attempt for me to continue from where i left off long ago is getting me no where.

This threads completed its purpose i guess. Ive gained the knowledge i needed which i missed durring my break.
Thank you all for your constructive critisism, ill have a think of how to readjust my role into a more suitable manner. Although i do miss the old days.

MRN

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='14 January 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1263448141' post='52713']
I'd like to add that MRnegative6 does not, in any way, represent the MR Fraternity, and as far as I know, he betrayed MRD.

Of course, my memory just may be wrong, but I don't think so.
[/quote]

I did not betray MRD intentionaly. I dont think i can even call it a betrayal, as i didnt know i was crossing over the MRs agreements WHICH i was not informed of AND was not part of AS i did NOT know of them UNTILL it was too late. The reason i was not informed of them was because i was in some kind of "checking faze" to see if i was trust worthy.

Edit:
And no im not part of the MRs, i just never changed my name and please dont say i should chuck this account and get a new one as ive invested a hefty amount of money into it;)

Edited by MRnegative6